WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: Nige on October 01, 2017, 10:52:07 PM
Cairo trade: N44
Christchurch trade: R1

meow was giving away the rookie pick, and we were happy to give the nat pick.

meow x2 to confirmate.

Confirmed.

Got Sean Darcy at 44 last year so clearly it's the best pick to have.

upthemaidens

Pacific trade: #15+ Andy Otten
PNL trade:  #14+ #51

Need to keep trimming our Cap and it was the best offer for Otten.  A handy 70+ F/D dpp.
   HP or Daz to confirm.

DazBurg

Quote from: upthemaidens on October 02, 2017, 06:51:20 PM
Pacific trade: #15+ Andy Otten
PNL trade:  #14+ #51

Need to keep trimming our Cap and it was the best offer for Otten.  A handy 70+ F/D dpp.
   HP or Daz to confirm.
confirmed
need the cap value, need the depth, especially in defenders area

meow meow

Christchurch trade: Picks 6 + 19
Moskva trade: Picks 5 + 31 + 35

Move up a spot to ensure I get the lad I want, and have 2 cracks at finding another late gem. A guy like Daniels could go at 19 or could slip to 31 in this draft so sacrificing 19 isn't horrendous, and I'll be sure to mop up the last of the good players remaining in the 30's.

iZander

Dillos give: N2
Cairo give: Morris, Hocking

Rate N2 but really need cap and hocking and morris give me that

meow meow

Christchurch trade: Chris Masten
Dildos trade: Mike HazardousTelevision

Last time I traded out Masten he was a 50 game nobody coming off a season of ten matches at 57.3. He played 22 at 89.5 the following season so it's fair to say that I love him. Hoping he can do similar here so I can whinge and whine about compo some more.

Nige

Quote from: iZander on October 03, 2017, 08:46:29 PM
Dillos give: N2
Cairo give: Morris, Hocking

Rate N2 but really need cap and hocking and morris give me that
Confirmed. Doing my friends at the Dillos a favour at mates rates.  :)

iZander

Quote from: meow meow on October 03, 2017, 08:46:56 PM
Christchurch trade: Chris Masten
Dildos trade: Mike HazardousTelevision

Last time I traded out Masten he was a 50 game nobody coming off a season of ten matches at 57.3. He played 22 at 89.5 the following season so it's fair to say that I love him. Hoping he can do similar here so I can whinge and whine about compo some more.
confirmed, extra 30 cap

Torpedo10

Quote from: meow meow on October 02, 2017, 09:00:48 PM
Christchurch trade: Picks 6 + 19
Moskva trade: Picks 5 + 31 + 35

Move up a spot to ensure I get the lad I want, and have 2 cracks at finding another late gem. A guy like Daniels could go at 19 or could slip to 31 in this draft so sacrificing 19 isn't horrendous, and I'll be sure to mop up the last of the good players remaining in the 30's.
Woops, Confirmed.  :P

A trade to reduce list size more than anything. Hope we can nab someone decent with 19.

Jroo

Mexico City give: Elliot Himmelberg + PS8
Dublin give: Henry Schade + Rookie 18 + Rookie 36

Most likely have to delist Himmleberg due to cap (and keep a Jarryd Blair  ::)) and at this stage not going to have much room on my list to use a PS pick, so after a rookie pick

Holz

Quote from: JROO8 on October 04, 2017, 03:48:47 PM
Mexico City give: Elliot Himmelberg + PS8
Dublin give: Henry Schade + Rookie 18 + Rookie 36

Most likely have to delist Himmleberg due to cap (and keep a Jarryd Blair  ::)) and at this stage not going to have much room on my list to use a PS pick, so after a rookie pick

Confirmed.

pretty simple, I have list space so will be taking PSD picks. Himmelberg was going to be delisted and no secret i like Crows.

You guys gifted me Weits back so dont need Schade.

a nothing pick swap basically.

iZander

Church give: Spurr 35
Dillos give: 33

meow meow

Quote from: iZander on October 08, 2017, 06:41:46 PM
Church give: Spurr 35
Dillos give: 33

Confirmed.

iZ is pretty lazy so I'll explain for him. Helps with cap.

I move up 2 spots by giving up a player who'll never play in my 1's, what's not to love?

meow meow

Rio give: Picks 4 + 26
Christchurch give: Brayden Fiorini + Isaac Cumming

Isaac will be the star of this trade. Wilson leaving GWS and Heef being 100 years old means he'll step in and be the main man down back with his awesome left boot, much like WitherGun did this year. Fiorini is a future fantasy star but hopefully the lad I pick at 4 is just as good, maybe even a tiny bit better. They better be since Isaac for 26 is a steal.

Levi434

Quote from: meow meow on October 08, 2017, 08:48:28 PM
Rio give: Picks 4 + 26
Christchurch give: Brayden Fiorini + Isaac Cumming

Isaac will be the star of this trade. Wilson leaving GWS and Heef being 100 years old means he'll step in and be the main man down back with his awesome left boot, much like WitherGun did this year. Fiorini is a future fantasy star but hopefully the lad I pick at 4 is just as good, maybe even a tiny bit better. They better be since Isaac for 26 is a steal.

Confirmed. I like both lads in this deal and think both have great prospects looking forward. I would have loved to keep Nat4 but I think Fiorini is a surer thing than what I could get with 4. Isaac is another back prospect to add to my collection.