who now pulls Pods out and puts Relton Roberts in their foward line bench
or do you wait till the other 14 teams come out to confirm your bench

will he get more games than Pods ?

will Pods score better for less time ?

ah - love this time of year

Prospector_1

CFC 1979

seriously thinking about it

if we could get some accurate truth from club websites about LTI's it would make life easier

Prospector_1

CFC 1979

true

still a day to chip away at the edges :D

ronl

Best not to over-react.  Five hours ago Relton Roberts would not have been seriously considered by very many coaches - no offence Relton - follow your heart.

Resch

BlueStorm

And he was hopeless. No answer to a rising price, regularly player Fwd. Avoid at all costs. Made Riloi look like a beanpole ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 25, 2010, 08:35:29 AM
Did it already yesterday!
Don't feel bad prossy, I fell for it as well. What a horrible debut, a night I'm sure he'd rather forget, as would Damien Hardwick!

TitanicHornet

Glad to see I wasnt the only one to plug him in, 15 SC pts yuck.

Prospector_1

Quote from: TitanicHornet on March 26, 2010, 04:09:21 PM
Glad to see I wasnt the only one to plug him in, 15 SC pts yuck.

First game, "Don't Panic" in lovely easy to read words on the front cover.

Alex7089

I can't believe I was disappointed at half time when he had 19, then he lost a further 4 points, what was he doing?

Justin Bieber

gave away a free kick or two then sat down and had a nice cuppa for the rest of the game ;D.

rookies take time. don't judge on the first game. he should of only been your 9th forward.

ossie85

I put Roberts as my emergency, and since I have Franklin on my team planned to either play Franklin (to make Roberts count) or play a different rookie.

... Roberts didn't do well, so I guess the yet to be decided rookie makes the team!

Alex7089

Are you sure you don't want to take Roberts' score from last night? He played a ripper.