question about team announcement???

Started by ynot1985, March 25, 2010, 08:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynot1985

I know that the Carlton vs Richmond game is on tomorrow

but when I tried to find the lineup, it said that only richmond and carlton are releasing their lineup today and

"The 14 other clubs will announce their squads from 5pm AEDT on Thursday."

does that mean we technically only have 2 hrs to make our team since the carlton vs richmond game starts at 7ish?

can someone clarify to me whats going on

cheers

Prospector_1

So what else is new ... Carlton's squad is out, dunno if it's extended bench or not.

ynot1985

well, im just worried that if we only have 2 hrs to see the list and finalise our teams....i can some ppl missing out on changing their team, myself included (for rookies, injuries, etc) as everyone would be scrambling to log on to supercoach (server might overload) or ppl who have to work late will miss out altogether

Prospector_1

Like every other year. It's Carlton v Richmond - how many players from those teams do you have that might be a bit uncertain?

ynot1985

no i mean changing guys from the other 14 teams that they are releasing lineups for tomorrow at 5....its says lockdown is 7pm...

im not sure about silvangi, banner/shuey/moles/howlett and pods

am I missing something that everyone knows about that I dont?

Prospector_1

Full teams for tomorrow's match are named, no extended bench - check CFC's recent post.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,11023.msg69845.html#msg69845

Tigers2010

ynot i think the answer to your question is that you will need to complete rich & carl teams by lockout Thursday. Any players you have for these sides will be locked in. Supercoach when then unlock on Friday for the other 14 teams.

Big Lance

Quote from: ynot1985 on March 25, 2010, 08:46:33 AM
no i mean changing guys from the other 14 teams that they are releasing lineups for tomorrow at 5....its says lockdown is 7pm...

im not sure about silvangi, banner/shuey/moles/howlett and pods

am I missing something that everyone knows about that I dont?
You are aware of the staggered lockout?

ynot1985

nope.... but thanks for letting me know :)