Round 1 teams

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 06:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

The Tigers confirmed this morning that three players - Dustin Martin,   Ben Nason and Relton Roberts - will make their AFL debuts while Mitch   Farmer will play his first game for the Tigers after being recruited   from Port Adelaide.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/carlton-blues-plan-four-debuts/story-e6frf9jf-1225844642856  full story

Master Q

Hope Barlow plays for Freo on the weekend.

Justin Bieber

most people will.

i hate how nason has become popular. was on my radar long before as he was touted for a forward spot. had him in early january. :'( :'(

Master Q

I've haven't really changed by team since my first draft. :-\

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 25, 2010, 09:05:36 AM

and are you amused watching others rush about their teams? :P

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 25, 2010, 09:06:54 AM
Quote from: Master Q on March 25, 2010, 09:05:36 AM

and are you amused watching others rush about their teams? :P
Very, Very Amused. Are you rushing your team?

Justin Bieber

No.

got most of my team sorted out. only got about 2 or 3 positions still up in the air.

MissPies

I am finally done and dusted on my team... Teams is on tele tonight so we will know a bit more then

Ratty

these debutants throw a few spanners in the works.
with my backline Bench atm maguire and silvani, im not sure wheather to get nason or farmer in there instead of one of them.
i dont think Silvani has been promoted yet has he?
whats ya thoughts people?

valkorum

No word out of the west about any LTI elevations for Freo.

MissPies

Quote from: Ratty on March 25, 2010, 11:38:18 AM
these debutants throw a few spanners in the works.
with my backline Bench atm maguire and silvani, im not sure wheather to get nason or farmer in there instead of one of them.
i dont think Silvani has been promoted yet has he?
whats ya thoughts people?

Silvagni is playing round 1. again I will note Freo site is down due to co-designer editor working on the site.

valkorum

Quote from: Master Q on March 25, 2010, 08:39:05 AM
Hope Barlow plays for Freo on the weekend.

Channel 9's Footy Show didnt have Barlow named in the squad.  Have to wait and see what the official squad looks like this afternoon

Mumford

Worried about Silvangi,

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/91035/default.aspx

Talk of rookies getting elevated for the weekend, but this article is all pearce and VB no silvagni. Little worried

Then again SNOS (second nephew of serge) seems like the logical replacement for grover, so fingers crossed, or Nason gets the nod

valkorum

Nason has been named in the Centre for Richmond already.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/blog/2010/03/24/richmond-team-for-r1-2010/

Silvagni may not get elevated because it looks like Dodd is available for selection.  Silvagni wont be needed as 3rd tall in defence because Tarrant, McPharlin and Dodd will cover those roles.

sledgey7

what time will FF post the teams for rnd 1. Of course the AFL website will have crashed!