The risky pick you just cannot change..

Started by Godees, March 24, 2010, 01:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

QuoteQuote from: bestguykai on Today at 08:25:09 PM
For some reason i just cant go past Betts. I really think he will ge well this year without Fev. Hopefully it doesnt come back to bight me in the ass.

I have gone for Betts a few times, and he's let me down. Darnit, i'm just so tempted again!

Heres hoping Prospector, he can finally deliver what you have hoped for him.

Cruiseon

I have hope for Betts.

Here's hoping he tops Carlton's goalkicking with 24 goals - quite the realistic possibility.  ;)

Torress

waters and ball
both just good value not to warrant selection. waters named VC right?? thats a good sign of job sercurity as well for a bloke that cheap

toodledock

Colty

Molly and Monty recon Waters may start in WAFL??? thoughts?

Resch

Quote from: Colty on March 26, 2010, 05:16:25 AM
Molly and Monty recon Waters may start in WAFL??? thoughts?

Wait a few hours and find out - no point speculating now.

Arky

Waters won't start in the WAFL, and frankly would be worth picking even if he did.  Relax.

My risky picks I won't change are also Grimes and Boomer.  Especially Grimey Grimes.  He could go really huge.  What back injuries?

BlueStorm

Dabled with both Wells and Cotchin. Promised myself this year I would go for players who get up at least 16 games a year, and both fail dismally. After going tonight, and watching Cotchin, not crying, but expect Wells to have a stellar year.

I switched Hunt to O'Halpin today - time will tell, but I have a bad feeling in my guts. Safe? No, Risky? Umm, yeah...

Alex7089

Very risky BS... Didn't go to bad though tonight Santa, kicked 3 goals and looked alright.

BlueStorm

Yes, another risk. Working on the Roughy/Bradshaw in backline theory from 2008. No way I would take him as a forward, but should get decent numbers as a 6th backman.

Once he takes a grab, his confidence improves and plays well, but needs something early to get him going.

Alex7089

Yeah when he gets a good start he seems to go on to score well.

Kazahkstan

For me, it's Waite. Pretty happy with his first game back in the AFL.

Justin Bieber

I've gone with chappy. couldn't ignore scores when he plays.

Alex7089

Yeah Chappy, don't care about his hammys any more just want to reep the rewards of his monster scores.

Justin Bieber

if he does go down, you have your pick of the forwards ;D