WXV International Draft 2016

Started by Purple 77, November 26, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 03, 2016, 11:49:28 AM
It really hurts to not get Witherden, really wanted him.

Welcome to Moscow, Patrick Lipinski!

Ah, bugger

RaisyDaisy

Slowly getting closer

5 picks from 50-60 - better start doing some research now!

Adamant

GoLions

iZander

Purps out most of today and left me a list of 3 players, all of which will now be taken haha

Berlin will take Josh Begley

Purple 77

Quote from: iZander on December 03, 2016, 02:08:35 PM
Purps out most of today and left me a list of 3 players, all of which will now be taken haha

Berlin will take Josh Begley

Cheers mate haha, good to see I was thinking along the same lines

Jukes

I have a fair idea of who I want, but I guess I have to confer with Torpy first. If he doesn't get back to me within ~30-45 minutes I'll take him.

Ringo

Started preparing for 43 and last 3 picks just wiped 3 off my list of 6. Is it too much to hope that at least 0ne or two of remaining 3 to last?

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on December 03, 2016, 02:29:00 PM
Started preparing for 43 and last 3 picks just wiped 3 off my list of 6. Is it too much to hope that at least 0ne or two of remaining 3 to last?
Always make your list the size of how ever many picks are before yours, +1

Jukes

Torp hasn't been on for 2 hours so I'mma just step up and take the pick. The more I've looked at this guy the more I start to like him - the next Cyril Rioli (who averages quite nicely) and is a West Aussie - Shai Bolton!

GoLions

Quote from: Jukes on December 03, 2016, 02:51:08 PM
Torp hasn't been on for 2 hours so I'mma just step up and take the pick. The more I've looked at this guy the more I start to like him - the next Cyril Rioli (who averages quite nicely) and is a West Aussie - Shai Bolton!
Why couldn't you pick one of my top 2 (or any of the previous 4-5 coaches tbh) :P

Pick will be up in a sec

GoLions

Ok so with our last NAT pick, the Cobras will take Josh Battle :D

Will PM next

Torpedo10

Quote from: Adamant on December 03, 2016, 02:05:09 PM
Callum Brown
This was the one I wanted between Lipinski and himself.

I'll be honest, I don't see much potential in Bolton but Jukes let me take Patrick so I'll give him this one.  ;)

DazBurg

ok Dom left me 3 names
i'm picking one of the 3 hope his happy with the choice :P

Declan Watson

Jukes