WXV International Draft 2016

Started by Purple 77, November 26, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

Purple 77

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 02, 2016, 03:26:14 PM
Yo Purpa Slurpa,

to use PSD 1, we gotta pass pick 64 yeah?

If so, we pass it. If not, we don't pass it.

Not gonna lie I'm real confused so just wanna make sure.

Yep, gotta pass picks in this draft to take psd picks

Purple 77

Actually, I take it back. If nige or HP could update the OP today and tomorrow, I'd greatly appreciate it :) just away from devices for next couple days

MajorLazer

Ok sweet, well we're gonna pass our last pick (pick 64) then to use PSD1

Hellopplz

I'm out today but daz doesn't know much about the draft so I'll be in and it cause out tonight. So if we're delayed that's why and can i apply that the 2 hour rule doesn't apply to daz for pick 36 if we get there tonight? Pick 27 we're fine on.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 02, 2016, 05:02:43 PM
I'm out today but daz doesn't know much about the draft so I'll be in and it cause out tonight. So if we're delayed that's why and can i apply that the 2 hour rule doesn't apply to daz for pick 36 if we get there tonight? Pick 27 we're fine on.
Dare I bring up last season when we made the same request that wasn't adhered to?

JBs-Hawks

Daz is a coach now so rules apply!

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 02, 2016, 05:28:09 PM
Dare I bring up last season when we made the same request that wasn't adhered to?

yeah but you where lucky you were auto selected the best player in the draft. It actually benefited you.

JBs-Hawks

Until they traded him for a dud with no knees

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holz on December 02, 2016, 05:32:48 PM

yeah but you where lucky you were auto selected the best player in the draft. It actually benefited you.
Best 65 averaging defender in the draft hey?  ;)

Doesn't matter what happened after the fact, the point is we weren't given the chance to pick after we stated I was drafting and not Jukes due to other things.

RaisyDaisy

Tell Daz to stay away from the forum then :P

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 02, 2016, 05:42:40 PM
Quote from: Holz on December 02, 2016, 05:32:48 PM

Best 65 averaging defender in the draft hey?  ;)

its 68,

70 if you remove the game he left the field early in the 2nd quarter.

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 02, 2016, 04:35:46 PM
Actually, I take it back. If nige or HP could update the OP today and tomorrow, I'd greatly appreciate it :) just away from devices for next couple days
I'll be on it over the weekend.

Hellopplz

Finnneeeee. I'll have to jump on occasionally if I'm not completely gone tonight.

Jroo