WXV International Draft 2016

Started by Purple 77, November 26, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: Holz on December 01, 2016, 10:21:11 AM
Quote from: Adamant on December 01, 2016, 10:13:56 AM
I'll be matching the bid for Kelly.

Welcome back Pops!

out of interest would you have matched it for your second rounder?

Yep, so pretty stoked to get him for 67.

GoLions

Can we just start seeing as the Dea thing doesn't matter until pick 35 :p

Nige

I mean, I'd be extremely shocked if we got close to 35 today.

Given the general activity levels of half the coaches in this comp these days, I don't see the harm in starting now.

Other comps have started reasonably slowly too and I'd be very surprised if Boomz didn't come on at least once between now and the time we get to 35 (which I daresay, at a rough guess, will be some time tomorrow night if we're really lucky, more likely Saturday or Sunday).

Boomz

Hellopplz

Boooooo. Starting the draft soon in like my busiest 4 days period of the holidays with all our picks 36 or before.

Nige

Purple 77

GoLions

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 01, 2016, 11:02:10 AM
Boooooo. Starting the draft soon in like my busiest 4 days period of the holidays with all our picks 36 or before.

Lol, I'll be away from a computer basically all Friday and Saturday too  :-[

RaisyDaisy

Wake me up when Pick 50 comes around!

Purple 77

Nige editing the OP to make the draft open :P

But also on that, if I could kindly be the one to update the draft order as picks are taken in the OP, that'd be great, because that's how I make sure I enter in all the selections in my spreadsheet and ensure I'm up to date  8)

I also, also, LOVE, doing it, with my OCD and all  :P

MajorLazer

GoLions

Nige

So, as you can imagine, Polo and I had immense difficulty making this selection. Polo hasn't slept for about 6 months because the decision between who to take at Pick 1 was that agonising. And then we finished last, so we had Pick 1 and 2. That just added to the nightmare. How do we choose who to take with Pick 1? What makes him better than Pick 2? Pretty simple really, a bloke with a name like Hugh McCluggage pretty much has to Pick 1.

GoLions