Structure: Flood
Tagging: None
Mid-Match: "Limit" tactic for Travis Cloke

D: Bachar Houli, Jeremy Howe, Hamish Hartlett, Nick Vlastuin, Nathan Krakouer
M: Robbie Gray (C), Steele Sidebottom (VC), Marc Murphy, Jack Ziebell
R: Stefan Martin
F: Jack Darling, Jack Martin, Travis Cloke
I: Matt Crouch, Seb Ross

Cameron gets dropped for his cold run of form, and Krakouer comes in to shore up the defense against Dublin's key goal scorers.

Dropping the tag this week to let Ziebs run a mock and score a big ton.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 08, 2016, 09:14:48 AM
Moscow Spetsnaz:
Tagging: Matt Rosa Tagging Joel Selwood
Structure: Flood
Hogan for Limit

D: Sam Docherty (VC), Steven May, Jack Hombsch, Lynden Dunn, Daniel Talia
M: Dyson Heppell (C), Stephen Coniglio Jack Crisp, Jaeger O'Meara
R: Nic Naitanui
F: Jesse Hogan, Tom Bell, Angus Monfries
I: Sam Menegola, Matt Rosa

RaisyDaisy

Just to clarify, so because Moscow is flooding we would need to attack to counter that?

Levi434

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 18, 2016, 12:14:48 PM
Just to clarify, so because Moscow is flooding we would need to attack to counter that?

Yep otherwise penalties.

RaisyDaisy

New York Revolution

Structure: Attack
Tagging: Liam Picken tagging Jesse Hogan
Limit: Josh Kennedy

B: Mundy, Gibson, Tarrant
M: Selwood (C), Lewis (VC), Duncan, Scully
R: Tippett
F: Kennedy, Heeney, Picken, Stringer, Gresham
I: Tyson, Armitage

Levi434

Moscow VS New York

Preview:
Welcome to the 2nd week of Summer League the rules are becoming more clearly defined now. Some are sticking out as clearly wrong and others still yet to be made the decision on. At this stage I'm leaning towards BANNING the bonuses/penalties for the structure.

Jelwood with the everything in his first game for his new team! He didn't look too happy stepping out for his new team but the WXV Legend will have to carry NY much like he's carried Geelong in the past few years. At Dublin he could take a step back and let the other spuds carry his bags. But here not so much.

Interesting to note here today is that Jack Crisp the man who scored a huge 134 in the win last week has appeared to limp out onto the ground? Very weird sight to see someone get injured before the match even gets under way. We'll have to look into that as it might have something to do with Paul Chapman.

The Game:

Recap:
The tag of Matt Rosa was broken by Joel Selwood but Rosa still loses 15%.

Hogan the spud. Loses 25% from the Picken tag and then gains 9 points back from his Limit. Leaving him with 72. Picken goes down to 104.

Former Dubliner Joel Selwood went 127 to once again continue his hot streak! He gets a +10%. He finishes on 267.

JJK! What a huge BAG! 8 goals ZIP! Combine that with the limit tactic gets him + 24. Final score of 143. Two 140 scores from the NY forwards will have the rest of the comp on notice!

Jack Crisp obviously was affected by that injury and the more I think about it, the more I feel like it was blatant and intentionally done by a cunning individual. Chapppy please if you're reading this turn yourself in mate.

Final Score:
Moscow
New York

Up Next:
WXV Legends VS Christchurch. Can not wait for that one. Hopefully Paul Chapman has been detained by then.

Holz

iZander

Am I meant to have named a team?

Torpedo10

Too many passengers.  :(

Dochers Captain would've gotten me within some sort of striking distance but still quite convincing.

Levi434

Quote from: iZander on November 18, 2016, 08:38:20 PM

Just name a team by tomorrow man. :)

Adamant

Team Name: Toronto Wolves
Structure: Attack
Tagging: No tagging
Mid-Match: Takeover for Shane Savage

D: Brodie Smith, Shane Savage, Jack Grimes
M: Scott Pendlebury (c), Jackson Macrae (vc), Pearce Hanley, Mitch Wallis
R: Matthew Kreuzer
F: Richard Douglas, Jordan De Goey, Nathan Hrovat, Shane Kersten, Angus Monfries
I: Scott Selwood, Sam Kerridge

iZander

Quote from: Levi434 on November 18, 2016, 10:28:55 PM
Quote from: iZander on November 18, 2016, 08:38:20 PM

Just name a team by tomorrow man. :)

Pretty depressing without pendles but for the best long term :P

Back: Hooker, Biggs, Wood, Tuohy
Mid: Boak, Issac Smith, Dumont, Parish
Ruck: Nicholls
Fwd: Walker, Elliot, Bennel, Edwards
I: Curnow (C), Currie

Torpedo10

So it's gone from NY not having a captain option to Buenos Aires not?

Levi434

This car just showed up to the stadium

Levi434

WXV LEGENDS VS CHRISTCHURCH

Preview:
Here we are today the 2nd match of round 2 in the 2016 Summer League. As noted earlier a very nice white limo showed up, and it was actually Paul Chapman who was inside along with a number of other individuals all of which were masked though.

We're trying to get an interview with Paul Chapman here but the only he he said was that: "Prepare for some domination. We're sick of the WXV thinking they can run everything. I'm sick of how people like me aren't allowed back into this glorified comp."

The most interesting thing to note is that the expected WXV Legends Team is yet to arrive at the building. We have no idea why but not one of their players is here yet. Hold on... it looks as though Paul Chapman is leading a team onto the field? 1.2.3.4 yep it looks like there are 15 guys there.

Take a look at these fine specimens!
http://oi66.tinypic.com/314xg9d.jpg

The Game:

Recap:
The "Legends" of course captained Chappy and Christchurch stuck with Fiorini. Very good coaching by meow to not play any of his superstars as many of the Saints will be feeling it for the next few weeks. The Legends played a very dirty brand of football when they were without the ball. Cheap-shots, wet-willies, biting, scratching, kicking, stomping, high tackles, low tackles were all seen here today by the Legends. When they had the ball? Handballs galore! They passed it around for ages until they could get the ball into the hands of Chappy in the forward 50 where he would have a shot on goal with all 27 of his kicks. 16 of which went out on a full. AT 1 point Adam Schneider took a shot on goal and even though Chappy was triple-team he was very unhappy with Schneider. Chappy also did not lay a tackle.

Epic play from the Legends averaging over 5.2 handballs per kick and a huge team DE over 85% Andrew Walker on the hot streak got a +10% which resulted in +8. But won't be continuing it into the next game.

We also got a report mid match that during the half time interval. Shining light Jack Steele was attacked in the lockeroom by Clay Cameron and Louis Herbert! He was on 80 SC at the half but after the attack could only tackle his way to 88 for the game! These few tackles helped Christchurch amass a record 134 tackles for the game.

A major development has taken place there is something familiar about Paul Chapman's men. Apparently they are all former Rio de Janeiro Jaguars players! And we can confirm this fact! This is an outrage! Levi what the heck do you have to say for yourself?

Final Score:
WXV Legends 1301
Christchurch 1217

Up Next:
Paul Chapman continues his run of terror upon whoever is playing next!