British xv Confirmed Trades and Rulings 2016/17

Started by Ringo, August 29, 2016, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Koop

iZander

Bunnies give: Justin Westhoff + N25
Hurricanes give: N8

Paying a decent price here for westy i feel but it helps with the premiership push, feel N8 was a bit much which is why the 2nd rounder was added.

SR to confirm

SydneyRox

Quote from: iZander on September 30, 2016, 02:36:34 PM
Bunnies give: Justin Westhoff + N25
Hurricanes give: N8

Paying a decent price here for westy i feel but it helps with the premiership push, feel N8 was a bit much which is why the 2nd rounder was added.

SR to confirm

Confirm, losing my #1 fwd wasnt part of the plan, but I am hopeful one of the mid rangers can step up next year. With two picks inside the top 10 now as well, we can get some quality youth.

SydneyRox

Another big deal here between the Bunnies and canes.

Cunnington + N9 + Bastinac

for

JPK + N41 + N57

Having done some soul searching over the pre season we are trying to realign our list to a similar age profile and as much as it kills me to lose him, JPK has value we can use to improve the team as a whole.

Had a couple of really good offers on the table, thanks to all who inquired and worked with me, it was fun!

iZander

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 07, 2016, 11:54:02 AM
Another big deal here between the Bunnies and canes.

Cunnington + N9 + Bastinac

for

JPK + N41 + N57

Having done some soul searching over the pre season we are trying to realign our list to a similar age profile and as much as it kills me to lose him, JPK has value we can use to improve the team as a whole.

Had a couple of really good offers on the table, thanks to all who inquired and worked with me, it was fun!
Confirm.
This was an incredibly tough one for me, certainly pushed right to limit. SR can tell you i tried pretty hard last year to get Cunnington who i do love, he suits perfectly to BXV and i have no doubt he will bounce back to 170+, especially with the recent departures. But having JPK will help my premiership push. Bastinac is a solid mid and N9 is quite a nice pick, which im a bit sad to lose.
SR probably wasnt using the later picks and it helps me as i have a smaller list now.

Vinny

Knights give: S.Pendlebury + A.Sandilands.
Owls give: J.Steven + J.Aish

I want Pendlebury, PK wants Steven. Probably difference of 15-20ppg game as well as difference in age, added a starting defender to even it out. Taking the punt on Sandi as I've got the other Freo rucks and Ceglar has done his ACL. Plus now I've got Pendles in two comps. :P

PK to confirm.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Vinny on October 07, 2016, 11:09:57 PM
Knights give: S.Pendlebury + A.Sandilands.
Owls give: J.Steven + J.Aish

I want Pendlebury, PK wants Steven. Probably difference of 15-20ppg game as well as difference in age, added a starting defender to even it out. Taking the punt on Sandi as I've got the other Freo rucks and Ceglar has done his ACL. Plus now I've got Pendles in two comps. :P

PK to confirm.

Vin gets his perma captain. I get my favorite player. And now that I got Naismith, Sandilands is movable. And win Vinny having all the other Freo rucks, it's worth it for him, so he can have at least 1 player ruck each week. Aish is okay, hopefully gets in my 4 defs... Got a few at that level of scoring.

Confirmed.

iZander

Hurricanes give: Rupert Wills
Nas's team gives: Josh Jenkins

Tough one for me as i really think Wills can be something and looked incredibly impressive especially in BXV! but JJ helps with my team structure and probably better for next year.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

nas

Quote from: iZander on October 10, 2016, 10:26:03 PM
Hurricanes give: Rupert Wills
Nas's team gives: Josh Jenkins

Tough one for me as i really think Wills can be something and looked incredibly impressive especially in BXV! but JJ helps with my team structure and probably better for next year.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Rebuilding the Steins, & needing a mid, Wills has shown that he has that something for the Steins, & whilst losing JJ who has performed in the forwards, will be covered by others.

Confirm.

iZander

Dragons give: Salem
Hurricanes give: Josh Jenkins

Jenkins probably worth more but ive been after Salem for a while now and finally got him! :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: iZander on October 13, 2016, 04:08:09 PM
Dragons give: Salem
Hurricanes give: Josh Jenkins

Jenkins probably worth more but ive been after Salem for a while now and finally got him! :P

confirmed i think they are close to even

kilbluff1985

Birmingham Dragons give Daniel Rioli + Harley Balic + NAT 26
Grope Lane Giants give William Langford + NAT 17

we wanted more midfield depth

Rids to conf

Rids

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 14, 2016, 09:19:02 PM
Birmingham Dragons give Daniel Rioli + Harley Balic + NAT 26
Grope Lane Giants give William Langford + NAT 17

we wanted more midfield depth

Rids to conf

Confirmed.

We are still trying to build good young depth at Grope Lane. Rioli and Balic we hope will do exactly that in the forward line. Langford is a very good scorer in this comp (120, 140 and 120 avg last 3 years) and should get more and more opportunities now with the older guys making way at the Hawks or being traded as part of the O'Meara deal. Swap of picks to level the trade out.

Rids

Grope Lane give: nat 20 + D. Cuningham
Hebdenbridge Hedgehogs give: nat 11

Reasoning: Hedbenbridge were interested in Cuningham and he was surplus to our needs. We did use pick 26 to draft him last year so the pick upgrade from 20 to 11 is suffice for us to move him on.

Koop to confirm in TDog absence