WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2016, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Cobras give: Nakia Cockatoo
Nude Dehli Tigers give: Ben Griffiths + N40

With Vickery gone from the Tigs, we reckon Griffiths will thrive and push for a 75-80 average. Cockatoo is much younger and could easily be better than Griffiths, but with all the youth in this team atm, happy to get a bit more scoring power up forward. N40 to balance out the deal.

Ric/Mr Phants to confirm.

elephants

Quote from: GoLions on October 10, 2016, 02:09:55 PM
Cobras give: Nakia Cockatoo
Nude Dehli Tigers give: Ben Griffiths + N40

With Vickery gone from the Tigs, we reckon Griffiths will thrive and push for a 75-80 average. Cockatoo is much younger and could easily be better than Griffiths, but with all the youth in this team atm, happy to get a bit more scoring power up forward. N40 to balance out the deal.

Ric/Mr Phants to confirm.

Yep GL summed it up well, confirmed.

Rico gets his man, and I'm happy enough to punt on Cocka2!

GoLions

Cobras give: Brodie Smiddy, Savage Shane, N27
Wolves give: Jasper Pittard, Jake Carlisle, Harry McKay

Pittard an elite defender, prefer him over B Smiddy. Savage wasn't too keen on losing, but reckon Carlisle will do well at the Saints as they continue to improve (but won't quite do a Doggies ok meow), and obviously to balance out the upgrade of Smiddy to Pittard. McKay the future of the Blues forward line according to marlon, so happy to give up 27 for him as well.

Ada to confirm

Adamant

Quote from: GoLions on October 10, 2016, 09:12:54 PM

Pittard an elite defender, prefer him over B Smiddy. Savage wasn't too keen on losing, but reckon Carlisle will do well at the Saints as they continue to improve (but won't quite do a Doggies ok meow), and obviously to balance out the upgrade of Smiddy to Pittard. McKay the future of the Blues forward line according to marlon, so happy to give up 27 for him as well.

Ada to confirm

Confirmed.

Sucks to lose Jasper but this should give our backline a bit more stability.

GoLions

Quote from: Adamant on October 10, 2016, 09:16:35 PM

Ada to confirm

Confirmed.

Amending this trade as I don't have 27 now

Cobras give: Brodie Smith, Shane Savage,  N33
Wolves give: Jasper Pittard, Jake Carlisle,  N58, R20

Ada to confirm

Adamant

Quote from: GoLions on October 12, 2016, 11:03:07 AM
Quote from: Adamant on October 10, 2016, 09:16:35 PM

Ada to confirm

Confirmed.

Amending this trade as I don't have 27 now

Cobras give: Brodie Smith, Shane Savage,  N33
Wolves give: Jasper Pittard, Jake Carlisle,  N58, R20

Ada to confirm

Yep confirmed.

Thanks to GL for the very easy negotiations. :)

GoLions

Cape Town give: Nick Graham, Sam Reid, N40
New York give: Sam Collins, N21

Graham is a depth mid for us which we were happy to lose for a pick upgrade. Reid has shown he can score, but prefer Collins in defence now that we have Griffiths and possibly Carlisle keeping fwd status. New York get handy forward and mid depth in Graham and Reid, and were happy to drop a depth defender to do so.

RD/AK to confirm

meow meow

Christchurch trade: Luke Breust + Tory Dickson
Mexico City trade: Daniel Wells + pick 16

Jroo

AaronKirk

Quote from: GoLions on October 12, 2016, 01:57:14 PM
Cape Town give: Nick Graham, Sam Reid, N40
New York give: Sam Collins, N21

Graham is a depth mid for us which we were happy to lose for a pick upgrade. Reid has shown he can score, but prefer Collins in defence now that we have Griffiths and possibly Carlisle keeping fwd status. New York get handy forward and mid depth in Graham and Reid, and were happy to drop a depth defender to do so.

RD/AK to confirm

Confirmed. Reid is injury prone but talented and we need another depth forward now McGlynn has retired.

Graham with time has ability and happy to take a punt on him

Levi434

Wolves trade: National Pick 33 + National Pick 49
Jaguars trade: Shane Kersten

Kersten is my homie, lover? and friend. Exactly why I should trade him for some picks. Apparently Adamant is a Freo fan also. I think Kersten has some powtential but I need to drink in the picks mannnnnn.

Adamant to confirm this trade.

Adamant

Quote from: Levi434 on October 12, 2016, 07:52:08 PM
Wolves trade: National Pick 33 + National Pick 49
Jaguars trade: Shane Kersten

Kersten is my homie, lover? and friend. Exactly why I should trade him for some picks. Apparently Adamant is a Freo fan also. I think Kersten has some powtential but I need to drink in the picks mannnnnn.

Adamant to confirm this trade.

Confirmed.

Need to add some forward depth and Kersten fits the bill. Getting another (soon-to-be) Docker doesn't hurt either.

Jroo

Mexico City give: Tory Dickson
Seoul give: Cameron Sutcliffe

JB to confirm

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: JROO8 on October 12, 2016, 10:27:08 PM
Mexico City give: Tory Dickson
Seoul give: Cameron Sutcliffe

JB to confirm

Confirmed, need some forward depth.

Jroo

Mexico City give: Shaun Hampson, Ivan Maric, Tom Papley, Cameron Sutcliffe, Jesse Palmer + Pick 35
Cape Town give: Billy Longer, Trent McKenzie, Jarryn Geary, George Horlin-Smith, Lewis Pierce + Picks 26, 62

Looking to complete my Saints rucks, means I have to get rid of Tigers in the process. McKenzie and Geary as back up D4 in case Jimmy decides to retire.

GL to confirm.