Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Levi434 on October 06, 2016, 01:23:52 AM
Cape Town gives: Gary Rohan
Rio gives: Johnathan Griffin

Reasoning: Hayden Panettiere > Kate Upton

New coach to confirm.
Confirmed.

Griffin is a ruck and Rohan has red hair, the perfect trade to kick off the rise of Kate 8)

Nige

Cairo give: Dougal Howard
PNL give: Pick 51

Looking for another pick and were happy to move Dougal to get it.

HP to confirm.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Nige on October 06, 2016, 06:11:00 PM
Cairo give: Dougal Howard
PNL give: Pick 51

Looking for another pick and were happy to move Dougal to get it.

HP to confirm.
Confirm.

We add Dougal despite his ACL since I believe in him to be solid depth once he recovers.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Josh Smith
Cairo trade: Luke Dunstan

Have a surplus of defenders, and like the potential Dunstan has showed early in his career, despite his injuries.

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 07, 2016, 11:56:21 PM
Berlin trade: Josh Smith
Cairo trade: Luke Dunstan

Have a surplus of defenders, and like the potential Dunstan has showed early in his career, despite his injuries.
Confirmed!

Love Dunstan as a player but need a defender and Smith should be D/M and possibly a future midfield who'll be as good as if not better than Dunstan.

GoLions

Cape Town give: Darcy Parish + N7 + Billy Longer
PNL give: Sam Naismith + N4 + N27

Fun fact of the day, it is really hard to get rucks these days :P
HP and Daz were willing to part with Naismith who we see as a 70-75avg best 22 ruckman, and that was the first priority since taking over the Kate Upton Cobras. Also get a nice pick upgrade to land one of the big 4, and also think we can get someone decent with 27, and happy to lose Longer to balance out the deal :)

Daz/HP to confirm.

DazBurg

Quote from: GoLions on October 08, 2016, 01:16:58 AM
Cape Town give: Darcy Parish + N7 + Billy Longer
PNL give: Sam Naismith + N4 + N27

Fun fact of the day, it is really hard to get rucks these days :P
HP and Daz were willing to part with Naismith who we see as a 70-75avg best 22 ruckman, and that was the first priority since taking over the Kate Upton Cobras. Also get a nice pick upgrade to land one of the big 4, and also think we can get someone decent with 27, and happy to lose Longer to balance out the deal :)

Daz/HP to confirm.

Confirmed

my Naismith love is massive and i reckon he will/has the potential to really lift his scoring with a full pre season and a full injury free year (something he has not had yet in his career)
butt hen again both HP and i are bombers supporters so the parish love is massive too
difference is we are really lacking in the mids so works better for our team needs
longer who HP and i like but lost his spot to hickey is there to help keep our rucks stocks in tact with 2 older ruckman on our books

Adamant

Toronto give: N20
Cape Town give: Nathan Hrovat

Reason: I rate The Rat and am banking on him moving clubs where should get a decent run at it.

GL to confirm.

GoLions

Quote from: Adamant on October 08, 2016, 01:56:58 PM
Toronto give: N20
Cape Town give: Nathan Hrovat

Reason: I rate The Rat and am banking on him moving clubs where should get a decent run at it.

GL to confirm.
Confirmed. I'd rather have a go at the draft instead.

Hellopplz

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE FOLKS.

PNL trades: N88 + R31
Cairo trades: J. Batchelor + R. Palmer

Reason: Why not? Cairo wanted some picks and were happy to oblige with these which is what we had available to move.

Wait until Batch goes 95 when he's fully fit and Palmer finally kicks straight to win the Coleman in 2018 (I expect injuries next year #Psychic).

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 08, 2016, 03:42:32 PM
BLOCKBUSTER TRADE FOLKS.

PNL trades: N88 + R31
Cairo trades: J. Batchelor + R. Palmer

Reason: Why not? Cairo wanted some picks and were happy to oblige with these which is what we had available to move.

Wait until Batch goes 95 when he's fully fit and Palmer finally kicks straight to win the Coleman in 2018 (I expect injuries next year #Psychic).
Confirmed!

We like late picks and were probs gonna delist Batch. Palmer's been available of trade period for whatever anyone was willing to offer. We're also gonna have to take like 4 rookie picks or something so getting an upgrade is a-okay with us.

meow meow

Christchurch trade: Sam Gilbert + pick 37
New York trade: Pick 29

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on October 09, 2016, 07:42:52 PM
Christchurch trade: Sam Gilbert + pick 37
New York trade: Pick 29

Confirmed

Meow needs to trim his list, and we need to increase ours so the 2-1 offer is what we need

Welcome aboard Gilberto!

Holz

Dublin Trade: Bailey Dale
Rio Trade: Andrew Mackie

with NDS basically announcing his retirement Im now 600k under cap and looking to add some back depth after losing NDS basically. Mackie looks to be on his last legs and worried that he might hang up the boots himself but taking the punt on him being a solid bench option if he can keep up his 70 average. 

Levi434

Quote from: Holz on October 10, 2016, 01:52:18 PM
Dublin Trade: Bailey Dale
Rio Trade: Andrew Mackie

with NDS basically announcing his retirement Im now 600k under cap and looking to add some back depth after losing NDS basically. Mackie looks to be on his last legs and worried that he might hang up the boots himself but taking the punt on him being a solid bench option if he can keep up his 70 average.

Confirmed.

I have no real use for Mackie and am willing to take a punt on Dale. 2nd Premiership player out of the team though :(