WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2016, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: Toga on September 19, 2016, 09:06:28 PM
Beijing is off the mark.

Beijing give: N29
Christchurch give: Mason Cox + Sharrod Wellingham

Meow is reducing his list size, I'm gaining a backup ruck for Brodie Grundy and a depth defender. Meow to confirm.

Confirmed.

meow meow

Christchurch trade: picks 29 + 44
New York trade: Jarrad Waite

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on September 20, 2016, 02:26:28 PM
Christchurch trade: picks 29 + 44
New York trade: Jarrad Waite

Confirmed

Meow is looking to trim down his list size and we're looking to increase it so this works well from that perspective

Waite's last 3 years have seen averages of 90+, 80+, 90+ and with at least one more year to go he provides Church with a short term solid forward

We get 2 picks that get us into the draft and trim our cap whilst increasing list size

Hellopplz

BIG TRADE HERE!

PNL Gives: N52 + PSD 14
NY Gives: T. Miles + R31

Reason: I like Miles and have for several seasons. He'll join the rest of the backs I like but never eventuate into anything.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 20, 2016, 11:36:36 PM
BIG TRADE HERE!

PNL Gives: N52 + PSD 14
NY Gives: T. Miles + R31

Reason: I like Miles and have for several seasons. He'll join the rest of the backs I like but never eventuate into anything.

Confirmed

HP's been asking for years for Miles, so happy to do it :)

GoLions

Cairo trade: N21, N57
New York trade: Jesse White, N38, PSD13

Reasoning: White has fwd status

RD/AK to confirm.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on September 21, 2016, 11:40:14 AM
Cairo trade: N21, N57
New York trade: Jesse White, N38, PSD13

Reasoning: White has fwd status

RD/AK to confirm.

Confirmed

Cairo needs a forward and White averaged 75 which isn't bad at all, plus Cloke leaving could help more

Ricochet

OK we've revised and will leave Vlastuin out for now

NDT Give: Stephen Coniglio + Partington + Clarke + Hannath
Moscow Give: Gray + Sheed

Torp to confirm

Again, Conigs has gone 96ave (excluding his 18SC vest game RD1) last year, and 105+ this year as a 22 yr old. Gray is averaging the same but will be 29 next year.
Partington was pick 24 from last year and a ball magnet as a junior
Clarke has battled with his knee this year and last year, but with Sandi and Griff in their last year, hopefully he can take over as #1 at Freo (or get traded which will benefit him also). Hannath provides backup depth

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ricochet on September 21, 2016, 03:32:34 PM
OK we've revised and will leave Vlastuin out for now

NDT Give: Stephen Coniglio + Partington + Clarke + Hannath
Moscow Give: Gray + Sheed

Torp to confirm

Again, Conigs has gone 96ave (excluding his 18SC vest game RD1) last year, and 105+ this year as a 22 yr old. Gray is averaging the same but will be 29 next year.
Partington was pick 24 from last year and a ball magnet as a junior
Clarke has battled with his knee this year and last year, but with Sandi and Griff in their last year, hopefully he can take over as #1 at Freo (or get traded which will benefit him also). Hannath provides backup depth

Confirmed

Holz

Dublin Trade: Heath Grundy + Neville Jetta + Josh Bruce
London Trade: Josh Schace + Dan Nielson

Reason: Well basically it was cap space, I was struggling to get under the cap and Schace is cheap at 129k. Heath Grundy is a starter for me and if Yarran is missing he is my D3, but was pricey for the cap. basically goes 77 every year and only just turned 30.

Jetta is a really good player and was starting to turn into a decent fantasy cover, he was my D5 so all this hype up around Omac needs to be valid or im in trouble.

Bruce i targeted on a down year, i think he will take over Nroo role and makes total sense for London as they have Membrey.

Schace im pretty certain will be a good AFL player but not sure if he will be a good fantasy player. He will take time till we see if he has fantasy potential, so hopefully Westhoff can stay around untill that occurs (or Matt Kennedy break out)

I have Hansen and Vicker-Willis so Nielson is another North add i have last on the pecking order but might as well get all 3 defenders who can take Firrito's spot.

Ringo

Quote from: Holz on September 23, 2016, 03:10:25 PM
Dublin Trade: Heath Grundy + Neville Jetta + Josh Bruce
London Trade: Josh Schace + Dan Nielson

Reason: Well basically it was cap space, I was struggling to get under the cap and Schace is cheap at 129k. Heath Grundy is a starter for me and if Yarran is missing he is my D3, but was pricey for the cap. basically goes 77 every year and only just turned 30.

Jetta is a really good player and was starting to turn into a decent fantasy cover, he was my D5 so all this hype up around Omac needs to be valid or im in trouble.

Bruce i targeted on a down year, i think he will take over Nroo role and makes total sense for London as they have Membrey.

Schace im pretty certain will be a good AFL player but not sure if he will be a good fantasy player. He will take time till we see if he has fantasy potential, so hopefully Westhoff can stay around untill that occurs (or Matt Kennedy break out)

I have Hansen and Vicker-Willis so Nielson is another North add i have last on the pecking order but might as well get all 3 defenders who can take Firrito's spot.
Confirmed - Hate to lose Schache but trade assists both of us with cap issues. Grundy adds some experience to our back line, Jetta provides depth and Bruce more than adequate replacement for Schache.

Levi434

London Trades: Mitch Clark + Tom Lonergan
Rio Trades: National Pick 74 + National Pick 92

Back to back Premiers locked in! Clark will win next years Coleman and Lonergan will be the number 1 SC mid.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Confirmed - We need some late picks for list management and make way for rookie upgrades and PSD draft.

Holz

Dublin trade: Ciaryn Byrne
Beijing trade: Brayden Preuss + Pick 47.

I love Byrne and was looking real good before the injury. Should be back mid year. I probably need him after the shache trade but completing my north ruck set is important.

The pick is decent enough to balance out the different values.

Toga

Quote from: Holz on September 27, 2016, 05:52:19 PM
Dublin trade: Ciaryn Byrne
Beijing trade: Brayden Preuss + Pick 47.

I love Byrne and was looking real good before the injury. Should be back mid year. I probably need him after the shache trade but completing my north ruck set is important.

The pick is decent enough to balance out the different values.

Confirmed.

Holz gets his North ruck set, I get a project player down back.