Ricochet

Revised deal

NDT Give: Fiorini + Wellingham + 2nd Round Nat
Christchurch Give: Hartlett

meow to confirm

RaisyDaisy

New York give: Pick 8 + Pick 18
Christchurch give: Jake Stringer

We're giving up 2 first round picks for Jake, and considering so many teams put in good bids for him we obviously had to up our bid in order to land him. We think Jake is worth our first 2 picks - he clearly has potentially, and I think it's fair to say most coaches would too, considering so many teams offered Meow offers that we're just below ours

Meow to confirm

meow meow

Confirmed.

The Package had a bad year and still averaged 75. A good season and he could be anything. I've got faith in WHE, Smith, Vandenberg, McLean etc to step up next year. Mitchell, Watson, Griffen won't be around forever so need some youth in the mids and picks seems to be the way to go.

Torpedo10

Buenos Aires Give: Jack Crisp + N31
Moscow Give: Cale Hooker + N24

We wanted another midfielder, and we like Crisp albeit he is surrounded by guns at the Pies.

iZander/Vin to confirm.

iZander

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 15, 2016, 05:35:05 PM
Buenos Aires Give: Jack Crisp + N31
Moscow Give: Cale Hooker + N24

We wanted another midfielder, and we like Crisp albeit he is surrounded by guns at the Pies.

iZander/Vin to confirm.
Confirm

Torpedo10

Moscow Give: Robbie Gray, Dom Sheed, Nick Vlastuin

New Delhi Give: Stephen Coniglio, Jarman Impey, Zac Clarke, Jack Hannath, Luke Partington

Reason: We give Gray but get his replacement in Conigs, albeit a lesser average. Clarke & Hannath fix our ruck issue, and that's a vital reason we are parting with young guns like Vlas and Sheed. I don't like losing them at all, but sometimes it just has to be done. After literally months of discussion  :P:

Rico/Ele to Confirm.

Ricochet

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 16, 2016, 03:47:46 PM
Moscow Give: Robbie Gray, Dom Sheed, Nick Vlastuin

New Delhi Give: Stephen Coniglio, Jarman Impey, Zac Clarke, Jack Hannath, Luke Partington

Reason: We give Gray but get his replacement in Conigs, albeit a lesser average. Clarke & Hannath fix our ruck issue, and that's a vital reason we are parting with young guns like Vlas and Sheed. I don't like losing them at all, but sometimes it just has to be done. After literally months of discussion  :P:

Rico/Ele to Confirm.
Confirm.

Conigs is a gun. At 22 he's averaged 106 and been a legit captain option (was going at 109 until the last 2 rounds). At his age and quality, there's basically 8 years of scoring around that mark
Gray is 29 next year, so obviously a lot less 100+ years left
So we needed more to even it up.
Sheed is coming along slowly but Ele likes his Eagles boys.
Clarke + Hannath gives Moscow the Freo rucks who aren't ancient. Sandi has a year left and Griff is 31 next year. So that leaves Clarke and Hannath (if Clarke doesn't want to go to another team, which will probs be better for Moscow).
Partington was our early 2nd rounder from last year
Impey provides fwd depth
and Vlast gives us a 75ave D4

Levi434

Rio gives: National Pick 38
New York gives: Jack Redpath + Jonathan Griffin

RD/AK to confirm.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Levi434 on September 17, 2016, 11:49:24 AM
Rio gives: National Pick 38
New York gives: Jack Redpath + Jonathan Griffin

RD/AK to confirm.

Confirmed

Holz

Dublin Trade: 17 27 36 45 51
Pnl trade: westhoff, hugh greenwood,  golds

Finally have a dublin pnl trade. Sad to see a 1St, 2 2nds and 2 3rds go after i built up the picks. Especially with roughy the cost of 27.

I need the forward though.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Holz on September 18, 2016, 01:22:43 PM
Dublin Trade: 17 27 36 45 51
Pnl trade: westhoff, hugh greenwood,  golds

Finally have a dublin pnl trade. Sad to see a 1St, 2 2nds and 2 3rds go after i built up the picks. Especially with roughy the cost of 27.

I need the forward though.

Confirmed. We like picks and need to build up some depth and youngsters on our list given the ages of some of our older guys. Giving up Westy who's a reliable forward is a big cost (especially to Dublin which many won't like) but he did have the best offer in the end. Leaves our forwards relying on youngsters stepping up but I believe in the Reindeers!

Levi434

Revising our deal.

Christchurch gives: Matthew Boyd + Jeremy Finlayson
Rio gives: Robert Murphy

meow meow

Quote from: Levi434 on September 18, 2016, 03:19:24 PM
Revising our deal.

Christchurch gives: Matthew Boyd + Jeremy Finlayson
Rio gives: Robert Murphy

Confirming our deal.

Toga

Beijing is off the mark.

Beijing give: N29
Christchurch give: Mason Cox + Sharrod Wellingham

Meow is reducing his list size, I'm gaining a backup ruck for Brodie Grundy and a depth defender. Meow to confirm.