F#$K me this team is gooooood

Started by Snags23, March 24, 2010, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snags23

B: Goddard, Bock, Enright, Hodge, Waite, Malceski, Waters   e: Maguire, Silvagni / Nason
M: Mitchell, Ball, Wells, Robinson, Martin, Barlow    e: Trengove, Bastinac
R: Clark, Nat    e: Warnock, Lobbe
F: Chapman, Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst   e: Rockliff, Podsiadly

That my friends is a ripper!

grum88

Magnus Awesome

Snags23

I have 12.3k in the bank...

Ablett will drop big time mate and the people who have him will be spewing when every1 else snaps him up for 600k. He has too much on his mind, money, doges.......

Snags23

dellorso

By the time he drops to $600k, he will have scored me over 1,000 points as my captain every week (and that's just the first 3 rounds).  You'll be waiting another 3 before you can afford to buy him - and even then, who are you going to 'upgrade'?  You'll have to trade a premium and a rookie cash cow just to get him in your squad.

Mind you, if it works the way you want it to then credit to you for trying something different.  Just better make sure you get your captain choice right every week 'cause that's gonna hurt ya.

Cool9

No Ablett ... Wells as M3 ... Nuff'enui starting. You my friend are f#$k'd  :D

nas

As said ^^^

Who would you trade out for bearing in mind as you have say 12.3 k in the kitty:-  Mitchell, Ball or Wells as well as hoping they have gone up also or as quote heaps of other times in forums you burn 2 trades to acquire 1 player.

So the choice is to have or not to have,

Hope this helps. IMO

Snags23

Alright mofo's how's this look then?

B: Goddard, Bock, Enright, Hodge, Waite, Malceski, Waters   e: Maguire, Silvagni
M: Ablett, Ball, Wells, Trengove, Martin, Barlow    e: Jetta, Bastinac
F: Chapman, Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst   e: Rockliff, Podsiadly

Cox is still not 100% fit and Nat will ave at least 75 before or even IF Cox gets back to his best. By then Nat will be up in price enough to swap him out for someone else if I have to but I don't think I will.

Cool9

wish for hope

your going to with the SC premiership. the bottom eight one.

Snags23

Don't think so buddy....Wells @ $361k is what I like to call a ripper. He will ave 90+ straight off the bat.

anyway this is what I have atm after a little tinkering.....

B: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Waite, Malceski, Waters   e: Maguire, Silvagni
M: Ablett, Ball, Wells, Robinson, Martin, Barlow    e: Trengove, Bastinac
F: Chapman, Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Murphy, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst   e: Rockliff, Podsiadly

TitanicHornet

You have alot of faith in your mid rookies, I sure wouldnt start 3 along with Wells.

Master Q

Quote from: Magnus Awesome on March 24, 2010, 03:36:55 AM
No Ablett, no win.......
AHAHAHA, go do some research kid, you will get killed on here with comments like that.

AlphaMale

Wells are you going for a losing spot in the elimination final bottom 8. No prizes for tanking.

Ist side is called a ripper?  :P

2nd side you listen to every body & put GAB in & still kept Wells. OMG ROFLMAO Youre original Pfft