BXVs 2016/2017 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by GoLions, July 25, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 22, 2016, 01:18:55 PM

Oh and for the record Rids, everyone is entitled to their opinion. How many times in WXVs have people pulled out of trades with me because they had a word with so called Mr.Important.

Everyone is definitely allowed to have their own opinion. This is not at all in question.

nostradamus

Quote from: GoLions on October 22, 2016, 01:16:40 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on October 16, 2016, 09:45:45 PM
Sorry to all those I was talking to about trades, had a lot going on the last few days.

Will hopefully get back to you either tonight or tomorrow.
Still waiting on that Buddy trade m80

Oh and for the record Rids, everyone is entitled to their opinion. How many times in WXVs have people pulled out of trades with me because they had a word with so called Mr.Important.

Hey Torp, just out of curiosity who is Mr Important?

Torpedo10

Quote from: nostradamus on October 22, 2016, 01:33:00 PM
Sorry to all those I was talking to about trades, had a lot going on the last few days.

Not just one person, but I think those in WXVs have an idea who likes to comment on other people's potential trades openly.  ;)

nostradamus

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 22, 2016, 01:40:13 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 22, 2016, 01:33:00 PM

Not just one person, but I think those in WXVs have an idea who likes to comment on other people's potential trades openly.  ;)

ok, no clue here, as not in WXV and don't read the threads there at all

iZander

Daniel Wells in on the market (6th best forward).

GoLions

Let's not have this get out of hand guys haha, and get back to what really matters;

Still waiting on that Zorko trade m80

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on October 22, 2016, 02:37:54 PM
Let's not have this get out of hand guys haha, and get back to what really matters;

Still waiting on that Zorko trade m80
You dared me too ;)

Torpedo10

iZander

Happy to discuss trades for any of the below

Def: Zachary Williams (GWS), Steven May (GC), Jackson Trengove (Port), Ricky Henderson (Adel), Luke Brown (Adel), Joel Hamling (Fre), Alex Pearce (Fre), Ciaran Byrne (Carl), Billy Gowers

Mid: Joel Selwood (Geel), Jacob Townsend (Rich), Alex Woodward (Haw), George Horlin-Smith (Geel), Jake Barrett (GWS)

Fwd: Daniel Wells (Coll), Cyril Rioli (Haw), Brandon Matera (GC), Shane Edwards (Rich), Jake Stringer (WB), Craig Bird (Ess), Angus Monfries (Port), Cameron Pedersen (Melb), Ryan Schoemakers (Haw), Liam Sumner (Carl), Jayden Foster, Matthew Pavlich, Drew Petrie, Patrick McGinnity

SydneyRox

Hey All,

Bunnies are looking to improve our stocks

The following guys are open to moving

Richard Douglas
Jack Darling
Heath Hocking
Shaun Burgoyne
Cam McCarthy
Shane Kersten
Tomas Bugg
Jimmy Webster
James Rose

Rids

We have been getting a heap of interest in Jordan De Goey. Feel free to throw some offers at us. We are considering 1 offer right now so he is officially on the table from now.

Flick any interest at Nostra and myself.

GoLions

Ok, UF should be all up to date now :)

Let me know if I've missed anything! (need to check via player market and filter by your own team, visiting the 'My Team' page won't work cause it doesn't update for some reason...)

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on October 29, 2016, 01:13:33 PM
Ok, UF should be all up to date now :)

Let me know if I've missed anything! (need to check via player market and filter by your own team, visiting the 'My Team' page won't work cause it doesn't update for some reason...)
All movements, plus NAT and Rookie draft picks should also be up to date now as well!

JBs-Hawks

Matt Rosa (GC)James Frawley (Haw), Dylan Grimes (Rich), Neville Jetta (Melb), Nathan Wright (StK),, Alex Morgan (Ess), Jackson Nelson (WC)
, Ben Jacobs (NM), Jack Trengove (Melb), Nicholas Graham (Carl), Aidyn Johnson (Port)
Kane Lambert (Rich), Dale Thomas (Carl),Dallas Willsmore (Haw), Matthew Hayball (Geel)

If on any interest, these guys all very moveable! After draft picks or youngish players

GoLions

If anyone wants to take a punt on Nick Kommer or Robbie Nahas getting picked up by another club, chuck a late NAT pick my way.