BXVs 2016/2017 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by GoLions, July 25, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

btw i'm really surprised the Rupert Wills for Jenkins deal got approved when Rupert Wills isnt even guaranteed best 22

Rids

Grope Lane are still taking offers for nat 1. Thanks to all who have thrown us an offer. We are still in the process of working out whether we trade it or not. We will decide within the next week or so.

If this interests you then make us an offer. We are after a player + first rd pick in return.

As always, send through all enquiries to Nostra and myself.

Cheers

Rids

Grope Lane is looking for a pick upgrade for any combination of the below players.

Jake Melksham, Jordan Murdoch, David Cuningham, Adam Kennedy, Nathan Krakoeur, Jarrad Grant, Heriter Lumumba, Blaine Boekhorst

Koop

Alright so I'm going to step up BXV trading a bit since I haven't heard from TDog.

At the moment we have Paul Seedsman (111) & Daniel Rich (136), who are both expected to lose DPP, along with Levi Greenwood (123), who would not make our starting 6 mids. I am targeting a D4 & defensive depth so feel free to enquire about them if you're looking for another midfielder.

I haven't had a intricate look at the list per se, but from first glane I'd like to hold onto Menadue, ANB & Cox in terms of youth. Anyone else is up for discussion but I may take players off the table as I go.

kilbluff1985

have you talked to ringo about this koop

nas

iZander

Accepting picks or pick upgrades for

Craig Bird, Ryan Shoenmakers, Liam Sumner, Joel Hamling, Luke Brown

Koop

Rusty00

Sorry to all those I was talking to about trades, had a lot going on the last few days.

Will hopefully get back to you either tonight or tomorrow.

nostradamus

Jarryd Lyons

To those procrastinating over Lyons (already a top 10 fwd), now that he's at the Suns his stocks have risen so it will take something special for him to move from the Giants

iZander

Quote from: nostradamus on October 22, 2016, 12:02:10 PM
Jarryd Lyons

To those procrastinating over Lyons (already a top 10 fwd), now that he's at the Suns his stocks have risen so it will take something special for him to move from the Giants
You mean 58th best mid right?

Rids

Quote from: iZander on October 22, 2016, 12:14:17 PM
Jarryd Lyons

1. No he doesnt. Lyons was a top 10 fwd in 2016.

2. Lyons kicked 15 goals and spent a lot of time in the fwd 50. I am not sure why a heat map that only shows where he got his touches and not starting position etc etc has anything to do with what position he will be in 2017. Especially considering BXV uses Ultimate Footy positions and they definitely favour leaning towards giving DPP than not.

3. I am a little annoyed at the reason for the post you just did. The only reason I can see is that you want to put a negative spin on our potential trades which is very poor form. We have had a lot of interest in Lyons and aren't alone in our thinking that he will maintain DPP status for 2017. As you have not shown any interest in him (totally your call not to). But why try and influence others and theirs???? Each to their own but we would never do that to you or anyone else.

As of this point I have decided that Lyons is now off the table. We are more than happy to hold him but wanted to let others who were waiting to see where he was traded to an opportunity to make one last offer to sway us to trade him.

Cheers.

iZander

Quote from: Rids on October 22, 2016, 12:50:43 PM
Quote from: iZander on October 22, 2016, 12:14:17 PM
Jarryd Lyons

1. No he doesnt. Lyons was a top 10 fwd in 2016.

2. Lyons kicked 15 goals and spent a lot of time in the fwd 50. I am not sure why a heat map that only shows where he got his touches and not starting position etc etc has anything to do with what position he will be in 2017. Especially considering BXV uses Ultimate Footy positions and they definitely favour leaning towards giving DPP than not.

3. I am a little annoyed at the reason for the post you just did. The only reason I can see is that you want to put a negative spin on our potential trades which is very poor form. We have had a lot of interest in Lyons and aren't alone in our thinking that he will maintain DPP status for 2017. As you have not shown any interest in him (totally your call not to). But why try and influence others and theirs???? Each to their own but we would never do that to you or anyone else.

As of this point I have decided that Lyons is now off the table. We are more than happy to hold him but wanted to let others who were waiting to see where he was traded to an opportunity to make one last offer to sway us to trade him.

Cheers.
Thought it was a typo thats all

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on October 16, 2016, 09:45:45 PM
Sorry to all those I was talking to about trades, had a lot going on the last few days.

Still waiting on that Zorko trade m80

Torpedo10

Quote from: GoLions on October 22, 2016, 01:16:40 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on October 16, 2016, 09:45:45 PM

Still waiting on that Buddy trade m80

Oh and for the record Rids, everyone is entitled to their opinion. How many times in WXVs have people pulled out of trades with me because they had a word with so called Mr.Important.