BXVs 2016/2017 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by GoLions, July 25, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Grope Lane Giants

Thought it worth letting everyone know that Jarryd Lyons is now off the table.

However we have these very good depth players available, either to be packaged or just in single trades.

Cloke, Melksham, BenKen, Adam Kennedy, McStay, Hutchings, Lumumba, Murdoch, Boekhorst and Grant.

If any of there are of interest just fire off a pm to both Rids and myself.

Ringo

Swansea Breakers

After some time finally putting this out here for possible trades:

De-Listings : Justin Clarke; Trent West;  Brent McAffer      

Readily Tradeable - Send Offers                     
Def: Colin Garland (Melbourne),  Daniel Nielson (North Melbourne); Dillon Viojo-Rainbow (m) (Carlton); Joel Patful (GWS) Kyle Cheney (Adelaide); Tyson Goldsack (Collingwood); Ben McKay (North Melbourne) Claye Beams (Brisbane) Josh Pruden (Western Bulldogs)                     
Mid; Corey Wagner (North Melbourne);Jack Hiscox (f) (Sydney)                     
Fwd: Lachlan Henderson (Geelong); Jarryd Blair (Collingwood) Matthew Taberner (Fremantle) Patrick McKenna (GWS) Michael Luxford (Geelong)                     

Open to Offers: (Some will require strong offers though)                     
Def: Daniel Rich (m) (Brisbane); Daniel Talia (Adelaide); Darcy Gardiner (Brisbane); Harris Andrews (Brisbane) Jake Kolodjashnij (Geelong) Eric Hipwood (f) (Brisbane) Nick Smith (Sydney)                     
Mid: Brad Ebert (Port Adelaide); Chris Masten (West Coast); Dannyle Pearce (Fremantle); Koby Stevens (Western Bulldogs); Lewis Taylor (f) (Brisbane); Liam Picken (Western Bulldogs)                      
Fwd: Jonathon Freeman (Brisbane); Charlie Cameron (Adelaide); Cyril Rioli,  (Hawtorn) Leigh Montagna (Saint Kilda)                      

Untouchable:  Heath Shaw; Jordan Lewis, Josh J Kennedy, Touk Miller, Stefan Martin, Isaac Heeney, Blake Acres,  Peter Wright                      
(May consider really strong offers for Acres and Wright).

Send in offers to both nrich and mysef.

iZander

Quote from: iZander on August 26, 2016, 12:47:07 PM
Def: Zac Williams (142), Steven May (123), Luke Brown (111), Ciarn Byrnes (105)
Mid: Stephen Hill (153), Jack Newnes (142), Ryan Bastinac (137), Craig Bird (138), Rupert Wills (141), Trent Dumont (126)
Rucks: Jackson Trengove (131)

Looking to combine 2 (maybe more depending on which players are combined and who its for) for a premo midfielder :P Also looking for a forward :P

Will on this chat most of the day while i attempted to study for exams if anyone wants to talk trades :P

http://www.everywherechat.com/chatnow.php?defaultRoom=FF_Elite_Chat

GoLions

Player movements from approved trades should now be updated in UF, if you see something incorrect, please let me know :)

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on September 04, 2016, 12:11:24 PM
Player movements from approved trades should now be updated in UF, if you see something incorrect, please let me know :)
I think my teams missing Libba m8

Nige

Okay, looking at my list now and I'm in a situation to package at least two forwards for a good mid or two, will even chuck in N13 or R3 if that's of interest. D/M Hamish Hartlett also available in the deal if that's what you need.

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on September 04, 2016, 12:11:24 PM
UF is slow af though, so give it an hour for your team lists to actually update. The player movements tab seems correct though, as is the player market if you filter by your own team.

Rids

UF will need to be captured prior to it going off line for the yearly update so keep an eye out admins. Not sure they are heavily focused on after season activities yet. I might throw a suggestion at them when I chat to them next in a couple of months.

Rusty00

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 01, 2016, 11:55:11 AM
Anyone looking for forwards we have the following on the table:

Walker (played injured early in the season affecting his average)
Bell (injuries and new club affected his scoring this year, 142 average in 2015)
Kent (increased his average from 66 to 106 in 2016)
Tom Phillips (3 scores over 125 in his first 6 games)
James Sicily (21 out of 22 games this season in a strong team - good depth)
Mitch McGovern (21 out of 22 games this season in a strong team - good depth)
Mitch Honeychurch (dominating VFL :P)

Ablett and Pick 15 available to package with any of the above as well.

Looking for defenders and rucks.
Ok, so have potential deals for a few of these guys. Can only afford to trade probably 3, maybe 4. So if you want any, present your best offers soon ;)

GoLions

Have updated the OP with info people have posted throughout the thread, in case people find that helpful to easily see who is and isn't available :)

Rusty00

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 26, 2016, 04:47:10 PM
Just a reminder that the little master himself Gary Ablett is on the table amongst others. Looking for a solid to premo defender and/or a starting ruckman.
Almost out the door unless anyone has any last minute offers ;)

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 05, 2016, 04:43:32 PM
Just a reminder that the little master himself Gary Ablett is on the table amongst others. Looking for a solid to premo defender and/or a starting ruckman.
$20 says you're getting a 160 defender :P

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on September 05, 2016, 04:45:02 PM
:-X

Rusty00

Just wanted to clarify, if a player retires after a BXV trades is made and accepted, does the trade automatically become null and void (similar to the trade involving Mike Pike last season)? Or is it a case of buyer beware?

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on September 05, 2016, 04:45:02 PM
$20 its closer to 161 defender :P