WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

I don't have any Hawks or Cats on my list. Wouldn't mind changing that so I've got someone to watch when their matches are not the most interesting affairs.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2016, 03:01:52 PM
I don't have any Hawks or Cats on my list. Wouldn't mind changing that so I've got someone to watch when their matches are not the most interesting affairs.

Can send Fitzpatrick your way

As for us, we're still looking for a starting forward and have a starting mid to offer

Hit me up now of forever hold your peace, as we might be locking something in soon

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 14, 2016, 03:35:55 PM
Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2016, 03:01:52 PM

Can send Fitzpatrick your way

As for us, we're still looking for a starting forward and have a starting mid to offer

Hit me up now of forever hold your peace, as we might be locking something in soon

Doesnt really help him having a hawk player who wont play in the AFL, kinda defeats the purpose unless he wants to watch the VFL.

meow meow

What's a starting forward? What age/average are you looking for?

Boyd/Roughy/English
Sandi/Mummy 2.0

Vardy well and truly surplus to my needs. Would expect 75ish though so I won't give him away for next to nothing. Super available though!

Adamant

Looking for mids and defenders, got forwards to spare.

Fwd: J Macrae (WB), M Wallis (WB), R Douglas (Adel), A Brayshaw (Melb), J De Goey (Coll), J Hopper (GWS), N Hrovat (NM), L Taylor (Bris), S Kersten (Freo), A Monfries (Port), B Ah Chee (Port), C Pedersen (Melb), T Lamb (WC), H McKay (Carl), L Hulett (Melb), M Allen (WC), C Polson (Carl)

Players crossed out won't be moving. Anyone else I am open to offers.

For Wallis I'd be looking for a 90ish mid of a similar age. For Douglas I'd be looking for an 85-90 mid of a similar age.

GoLions

Hawkins
Crameri
Kent
Griffiths
Papley
Carlisle

Probs looking to trade 1-2 of these guys. A mid and a defender would be ideal. If trading Carlisle, would be expecting a defender who averages a bit more, due to his D/F DPP.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on December 14, 2016, 03:49:09 PM
Doesnt really help him having a hawk player who wont play in the AFL, kinda defeats the purpose unless he wants to watch the VFL.

There was an implied :P when I said that

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2016, 04:01:41 PM
What's a starting forward? What age/average are you looking for?

Boyd/Roughy/English
Sandi/Mummy 2.0

Vardy well and truly surplus to my needs. Would expect 75ish though so I won't give him away for next to nothing. Super available though!

What's with all the rucks? Boyd might be a little risky for us atm

Vardy I wouldn't mind, but can he stay on the park?

Just after a genuine starter at this age - F2-4 type

meow meow

My ruck situation wasn't aimed at you RD, was seperate to what I was asking about your forward requirements.

RaisyDaisy

Ah yes, my bad - didn't see the break line initially :)

meow meow

The cousin of SPS, Cedric Cox will go down as the steal of the draft and as such I don't really need Nathan Wilson anymore.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2016, 10:44:35 PM
The cousin of SPS, Cedric Cox will go down as the steal of the draft and as such I don't really need Nathan Wilson anymore.

I'll translate for others.

Smoke screen, waffle, I don't think Wilson is best 22 anymore,  give me overs for him as I have talked him up for months to make it seem like he is decent

meow meow

Of course he is best 22. Who is going to take his spot, Andrew McGrath? GWS rebounding defender pecking order is Shaw, Williams, Wilson, Cumming, Nobody.

elephants

Jukes

Is this the same Wilson who averaged 66 in 2016?

Best 22 shouldn't matter when he scores like a potato

RaisyDaisy

I like Wilson, and he is in their 22 but being behind Shaw and Williams I can't see him going much more higher than 70 but definitely has the scope to be prem in a few years once heater is out. Good long term option and can cover in the interim

The tension between Holz and meow is real! :P