WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Just 10 more days until the trade period is over  :o

Remember, there is a 2nd trade period after the drafts, but that is VERY restricted. You can only do trades that addressed unexpected player positional changes, and they can only be 1 for 1, 2 for 2 etc. You only have 4 movements in that trade period as well.

It's expected that you address your team needs in this unrestricted trade period, so make the most of it!

Purple 77

Jarrod Garlett released from contract  :-X that hurts for Moscow

Hellopplz

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 08, 2016, 02:02:52 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on November 08, 2016, 01:45:39 PM
Jarrod Garlett released from contract  :-X that hurts for Moscow
:-X
Daz and HP knew about it the whole time, I'm sure ;)

Torpedo10

meow meow

Jeff Garlett wouldn't pull that shower. Gun.

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 08, 2016, 10:23:40 AM

Remember, there is a 2nd trade period after the drafts, but that is VERY restricted. You can only do trades that addressed unexpected player positional changes, and they can only be 1 for 1, 2 for 2 etc. You only have 4 movements in that trade period as well.

It's expected that you address your team needs in this unrestricted trade period, so make the most of it!
Can you also trade if a player unexpectedly keeps DPP?

Purple 77

Quote from: GoLions on November 08, 2016, 04:08:51 PM

I'll judge it case-by-case. Flick me a PM when the time comes if you are uncertain about it  :)

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 08, 2016, 04:59:14 PM
Quote from: GoLions on November 08, 2016, 04:08:51 PM

I'll judge it case-by-case. Flick me a PM when the time comes if you are uncertain about it  :)

Dustin Martin DPP and lets call the season already.

meow meow

elephants

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on November 08, 2016, 05:13:59 PM
Dublin to not make the GF again?

Any team can have a down day, especially towards the end of the year with restings and players going in second gear.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on November 08, 2016, 05:21:00 PM

Any team can have a down day, especially towards the end of the year with restings and players going in second gear.

Sounds like excuses for a lack of depth :P

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 08, 2016, 05:24:23 PM
Quote from: Holz on November 08, 2016, 05:21:00 PM

Sounds like excuses for a lack of depth :P

Its actually a brag about how the guns kinda go at second gear towards the end of the year, where as the teams with average to good players try all year round.

Lance Franklin can pick up under 10 touches kick no goals and still be a walk up starter when finals come around.

Sloane, Rance Goldy, Dmart, Gunston, Jroo, Buddy combined for sub 500 when realistically should be expecting 700+

DazBurg

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 08, 2016, 02:29:08 PM
We can't take a trick.

Karma for this :P

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 26, 2016, 04:47:21 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 26, 2016, 02:08:43 PM
Damn Mckenzie delisted didn't see that coming :(
Safe to say I'm glad you declined my offers for him less than a week ago.

declined him accepted Garlett same result just karma settings things straight in the WXV world ;)