WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on November 04, 2016, 03:07:33 PM
Any team want a big chance at the flag next year? Willing to package up Sandi, Mitchell, McVeigh, Joey, Wells, Waite in an absurd deal or series of deals. If I trade one it's likely that I'll trade them all/most of them. Higgo, Griff and Bob unlikely to move though.

No I won't trade Sandi for a pick in the 30's.

any team that would want that package wont be able to comes close to fitting that under the cap.

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on November 04, 2016, 03:12:13 PM
Any team want a big chance at the flag next year? Willing to package up Sandi, Mitchell, McVeigh, Joey, Wells, Waite in an absurd deal or series of deals. If I trade one it's likely that I'll trade them all/most of them. Higgo, Griff and Bob unlikely to move though.

any team that would want that package wont be able to comes close to fitting that under the cap.

They'll probably have to give me something in return.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on November 04, 2016, 05:33:17 PM
Quote from: Holz on November 04, 2016, 03:12:13 PM

They'll probably have to give me something in return.

your list of players are guys past their prime.

the cap is bias so that players past their prime are the most expensive.

meow meow

True. Didn't stop Mitchell and Wells from scoring as well as ever though. Joey won't average 110 but 95-100 is still reasonable.

The cap is easy to manage. I've got heaps of overpriced has-beens and yet it's only delisted players Goetz and Davis keeping me just over the minimum. I might apply for an exemption

meow meow

If anyone else has draft picks they don't plan on using and want Rookie 15, 18, 26 or 32 then let me know.

Ricochet

Been far too long between trades

Robbie Gray   722
Steele Sidebottom   641
Stefan Martin   566
Marc Murphy   531
Hamish Hartlett   482
Jack Ziebell   457
Bachar Houli   443
Jeremy Howe   433
Daniel Rich   348
Jack Darling   345
Sebastian Ross   315

Matt Crouch   305
Jake Lloyd   305
Nick Vlastuin   297
Jeremy Cameron   287
Travis Cloke   284
Jack Martin   267
Adam Oxley   253
Phil Davis   213
Nathan Krakouer   211
Simon White   206
Trent West   182

Aaron Mullett   180
Michael Jamison   171
Nicholas Robertson   150
Tom Curren   136
Darcy Tucker   135
Ed Langdon   133
Nakia Cockatoo   124
Riley Knight   120
Liam Sumner   117
Patrick McCartin   105
Archie Smith   100

Jordan Foote   100
Brandon Jack   100
Brant Colledge   100
Brayden Sier   100
Dallas Willsmore   100
Harley Balic   100
Jake Barrett   100
Nick O'Kearney   100
Tom Wallis   100
Zac Webster   100

Plus N72, N73 and N91

Not chasing anything in particular but open to offers on just about everyone

Gray, Sidey, MCrouch, SMartin, JMartin, Hartlett, Tucker probably only ones we won't consider trades for

GoLions

Torpedo10

Quote from: GoLions on November 06, 2016, 10:40:28 PM
Moscow will be happy!

Is that sarcasm?  It sounds like he hasn't been training and that's a bad thing.  ;)

Obviously bad New York habits.

RaisyDaisy

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 07, 2016, 02:37:39 PM
Quote from: GoLions on November 06, 2016, 10:40:28 PM
Moscow will be happy!

Is that sarcasm?  It sounds like he hasn't been training and that's a bad thing.  ;)

Obviously bad New York habits.

Is Moscow getting relegated to WXV (vfl edition) where you get points for starting in the 2s?

then its great news, I reckon Belly is a chance to crack the VFL squad best 22.

RaisyDaisy

Don't quite understand why people often question Belly's JS

As long as he has been fit, he has always been in the best 22. Luey won't impact that either

Belly's a half decent forward option, where as Luey isn't

Luey R1 with Belcho R2 and playing forward along side Joe and Co seems pretty straight forward to me

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 07, 2016, 03:46:04 PM
Don't quite understand why people often question Belly's JS

As long as he has been fit, he has always been in the best 22. Luey won't impact that either

Belly's a half decent forward option, where as Luey isn't

Luey R1 with Belcho R2 and playing forward along side Joe and Co seems pretty straight forward to me

He got dropped for no ruckmen last year. We played carlisle in the ruck and he got smashed. Thats again, with no key forwards.

RaisyDaisy

At a guess, I would think at one point or another nearly every team has put up offers for Tyson

Like I just mentioned to Purps and Rico, I either rate him too highly, or everyone is trying to get him for a bargain lol (Like we got him for :P)

I know he "only" averaged 91 this year (100+ average in 2nd half of season) and averaged 95 as a 21 year old, but with the amount of interest we're getting for him, I figured I might as well come out here and state that you need to put up a starting gun to land Dom

23 years of age. I'm probably overrating him a bit, but to be fair I'm not looking to trade him, so only a Godfather offer gets him. Not expecting to get one, so more than happy keep Dom as intended :)

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 07, 2016, 04:56:20 PM
Like I just mentioned to Purps and Rico, I either rate him too highly, or everyone is trying to get him for a bargain lol (Like we got him for :P)
:'(

Toga

Anyone got late ND picks they aren't gonna use?