WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: meow meow on October 20, 2016, 03:34:12 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 20, 2016, 03:23:24 PM
Cloke to Bullies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:P

Hell yes. Bevo pumps up players and they play with confidence. Cloke has been a shattered man for 2 years, but he'll win the Coleman next year.
Heard it here first!

Come get him fellas

meow meow

I don't need Nathan Vardy at all. He should be the starting ruck early next year for the Iggs and from there who knows? I'm open to packaging him with a pick to move up the draft order, but am open to other deals too.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 20, 2016, 05:28:51 PM
I don't need Nathan Vardy at all. He should be the starting ruck early next year for the Iggs and from there who knows? I'm open to packaging him with a pick to move up the draft order, but am open to other deals too.

can you trade include an upgrade to our medical facility.

maybe like Vardy + 500k donation to the Dublin Hospital and ill take him off your hands for a 5th rounder.

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on October 20, 2016, 05:33:57 PM

maybe like Vardy + 500k donation to the Dublin Hospital and ill take him off your hands for a 5th rounder.

Says the guy who traded Shaz and Marc Murphy. Criminal.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 20, 2016, 05:46:44 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 20, 2016, 05:33:57 PM

Says the guy who traded Shaz and Marc Murphy. Criminal.

Vardy has played 21 games in 6 years!!!!!

Murphy has played 208 games since his 2nd year he has missed 3 or less games, 8 out of 10 years. His 2 injury prone years he played 26 combined games which is more then Vardy has managed his whole career.

Shaz just turned 21 and has been unlucky with 2 ACLs.

If thats not enough I just traded in Brad Crouch.

Vardy is next level

meow meow

So Moscow should delist JOM?

Heard the same old shower about Ben Reid (17 games) and Sam Gilbert (22 games) before that. Vardy played plenty of VFL this year. Yes, he has had his issues, but yes he is talented and has plenty of upside. Luck with injuries does turn sometimes, you know?

If you don't want him you don't have to make an offer.

elephants

Vardy will play for us injured or not, its him or its Mitch flowering Brown in the ruck lol

Boomz

Quote from: Boomz on October 19, 2016, 02:41:08 AM
Looking to get rid of these guys for draft picks if anyone is keen - Shaun Edwards, Clem Smith, Courtenay Dempsey, Liam Jones, Logan Austin, Steven Morris, Kristian Jaksch

Sorry for not getting back to a lot of people, have been busy & planning to keep JJ & Dahl for now.

Jack Grimes, Liam Dawson, Jackson Merrett, Adam Kennedy, Patrick Ambrose, Aidan Corr also available for picks.

Toga

Torpedo10

Willing to combo depth for picks in the 20s-40s, PM me if interested!

meow meow

12 for Trengove last year.
Trengove for 40 this year.

That's how it's done :P

meow meow

Will Minson available for a pick that you're not even going to use.

Purple 77

3 coaches left to vote (Mexico City, Moscow & Pacific), but all trades have been decided (in a day?!). Be sure to still vote though!

All trades auto-pass, as none of them received a vote.

Thread updated

WXV Player Lists & Draft Order

Spreadsheet updated

WXV Trade Centre

GoLions

Quote from: nostradamus on October 22, 2016, 01:49:57 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 22, 2016, 01:40:13 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 22, 2016, 01:33:00 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 22, 2016, 01:18:55 PM
Oh and for the record Rids, everyone is entitled to their opinion. How many times in WXVs have people pulled out of trades with me because they had a word with so called Mr.Important.

Hey Torp, just out of curiosity who is Mr Important?
Not just one person, but I think those in WXVs have an idea who likes to comment on other people's potential trades openly.  ;)

ok, no clue here, as not in WXV and don't read the threads there at all
Man up Torpedo10, if that's even your real name

MajorLazer

Don't worry fellas.

I'M MR IMPORTANT