WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Quote from: Holz on October 18, 2016, 09:45:56 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on October 18, 2016, 06:59:36 PM
Nice reference to two of my trades there Holz :P

Is this payback for me giving you Yarran +Lewis Jetta for Walters + Stevie J? :P

Its a compliment if people say your winning deals.

I still rate Yaz,

Sj hurts though.

Its ok you gave me Treloar. Treloar > fyfe

It is very likely IMO that he will never play another game for given his mental state but I hope I am wrong because he can be a very good pick up.

meow meow

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 18, 2016, 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: meow meow on October 18, 2016, 07:34:55 PM
Word on the street is that Tim English will still be available at pick 8 in the draft. I don't need another ruckman so I am open to doing some pick swapping if anyone wants to get him at his cheapest.
Huh?  ;)

Moscow won't take English over Benny. It's going like this...

1: Clugg
2: Brodie
3: McGrath
4: Bowes
5: Ainsworth
6: SPS
7: Taranto

Adamant

Boomz

Looking to get rid of these guys for draft picks if anyone is keen - Shaun Edwards, Clem Smith, Courtenay Dempsey, Liam Jones, Logan Austin, Steven Morris, Kristian Jaksch

Sorry for not getting back to a lot of people, have been busy & planning to keep JJ & Dahl for now.

meow meow

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2016, 08:10:46 PM
Reminds me of Josh Fraser   ;)

A 200+ game player who averaged 75DT from 21 games in his very first season? Wouldn't be the worst result!

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 18, 2016, 08:02:39 PM
Don't know anything about him as haven't done my rookie research yet but with a name like Tim English I just can't ever see him being elite lol

Doesn't sound like a gun rucks name

Meh, cant buy that anymore. People used to say the same about some lanky prick with a big nose starting with Bont and ending in Empelli

Holz

Quote from: elephants on October 19, 2016, 04:52:13 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 18, 2016, 08:02:39 PM
Don't know anything about him as haven't done my rookie research yet but with a name like Tim English I just can't ever see him being elite lol

Doesn't sound like a gun rucks name

Meh, cant buy that anymore. People used to say the same about some lanky prick with a big nose starting with Bont and ending in Empelli

Bontempelli is an awesome name i liked him in the draft because of the name. I didnt do much research that year.

meow meow

Shai is a ridiculous name but I'm going to draft him anyway.

RaisyDaisy

Jock Cornell and Wylie Buzzer are great names - how's that working out for them :P

Nah I was just mucking around, but if I had a pick inside the 10 I wouldn't be grabbing English

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Adamant on October 19, 2016, 02:22:00 AM
McGrath better not go at 3. :-X

Would be very surprised if he did

Surely Cairo go the Huge Luggage/McGrath combo

Purple 77

Fyfe + Steven FOR Hibberd!

Oh wait...

:D

MajorLazer

Nige

Holz

Matt Guelfi a smokey to go top 10 maybe in worlds.

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 19, 2016, 10:55:43 AM
Jock Cornell and Wylie Buzzer are great names - how's that working out for them :P

Nah I was just mucking around, but if I had a pick inside the 10 I wouldn't be grabbing English

Haha wish you had N1-N9 and I had N10 :p