WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 18, 2016, 12:24:19 PM
So... Fyfe for Lewis New York?

Can throw in Steven.

Haha,

Glad to see him get a 3 year deal so now his age isn't as much a problem as some had thought

3 guaranteed years - can trade if there is interest

Jroo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 18, 2016, 01:56:05 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on October 18, 2016, 12:24:19 PM
So... Fyfe for Lewis New York?

Can throw in Steven.

Haha,

Glad to see him get a 3 year deal so now his age isn't as much a problem as some had thought

3 guaranteed years - can trade if there is interest
Gee, that Lewis, Grigg and SD Thompson deal really worked out for you guys
Probably cost me the premiership considering the guys I traded for them in Bennell, Duffield and Whiley didn't play a game  :'(

RaisyDaisy

And everyone thought we were losing that deal :P

Not the first time people have thought we we're losing a big trade only to be proved wrong ;)

RaisyDaisy

Oh, you can have Lewis and Grigg back if you like JROO

For Rocky  :-X

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 18, 2016, 05:05:47 PM
And everyone thought we were losing that deal :P

Not the first time people have thought we we're losing a big trade only to be proved wrong ;)

big call for a comp that runs continuously, when one guy is 23 years old and has 4 straight years of averaging 95 (and is a forward)

especially given you got a round 1 finals elimination, so neither guy really helped you this year, you could say it infact hurt you as it meant you got a lower pick.

Then you wouldn't have had to lose Stephen Hill to move up the order.

Its too early to make any type of call on the trade at this point.

RaisyDaisy

I agree it's too early to make that call, but considering Duff retired, Whiley most likely won't turn into anything and Harley has his issues I'm more than content with the trade

We actually won the first week of finals and made it to the second week, so we did improve

I cannot see at all how the Hill trade has anything to do with this lol, and we used that higher pick to land Stringer so we're pretty happy with how things have panned out thanks :P

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 18, 2016, 06:20:46 PM
I agree it's too early to make that call, but considering Duff retired, Whiley most likely won't turn into anything and Harley has his issues I'm more than content with the trade

We actually won the first week of finals and made it to the second week, so we did improve

I cannot see at all how the Hill trade has anything to do with this lol, and we used that higher pick to land Stringer so we're pretty happy with how things have panned out thanks :P

you used 14 hill to get henderson 8.

so im saying if you didnt do the trade you probably would have got pick 8ish so doing the trade cost you hill to get hendo.

and Duffy was a good sell, pity he was part of the treloar deal though despite how good JJK is.

Purple 77

Nice reference to two of my trades there Holz :P

Is this payback for me giving you Yarran +Lewis Jetta for Walters + Stevie J? :P

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on October 18, 2016, 06:16:50 PM

Its too early to make any type of call on the trade at this point.

Wasn't too early for you to whine about it when it happened.

meow meow

Word on the street is that Tim English will still be available at pick 8 in the draft. I don't need another ruckman so I am open to doing some pick swapping if anyone wants to get him at his cheapest.

Torpedo10

Quote from: meow meow on October 18, 2016, 07:34:55 PM
Word on the street is that Tim English will still be available at pick 8 in the draft. I don't need another ruckman so I am open to doing some pick swapping if anyone wants to get him at his cheapest.
Huh?  ;)

RaisyDaisy

Don't know anything about him as haven't done my rookie research yet but with a name like Tim English I just can't ever see him being elite lol

Doesn't sound like a gun rucks name

JBs-Hawks

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2016, 08:10:46 PM
Reminds me of Josh Fraser   ;)

Haha, I'm getting more of a Craig Moller feeling!

At least he's playing NBL now I guess

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 18, 2016, 06:59:36 PM
Nice reference to two of my trades there Holz :P

Is this payback for me giving you Yarran +Lewis Jetta for Walters + Stevie J? :P

Its a compliment if people say your winning deals.

I still rate Yaz,

Sj hurts though.

Its ok you gave me Treloar. Treloar > fyfe