WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi434

If you need back depth:

- Taylor Hunt averaged 69.5 this year and showed signs of a breakout. I expect him to average 75 so very solid D4 material and still young.

- Andrew Mackie averaged 70 this year and will average 70 next year.

If you need forward depth:

- Cameron Pedersen went at 68 and is great cover when he plays.

- Chris Dawes only went at 52 but you may want to consider that Dawes + Pedersen is a combo where one is guaranteed to play each week, so you should always have an option.

- Josh Walker still fairly young and is a decent short term option.

If interested in any of these send me a PM. :)

RaisyDaisy

Was really happy to get McGlynn for SDT, especially when at the time of agreeing to the trade I read McGlynn literally said a week earlier that he wants to play on next year, but now all the talk I'm hearing is that it could be his last game today  :'(

meow meow

Tom Boyd with an 82 finals average and Clay with a low of 86 in his 101 finals average. Along with Higgo, Breust and Waite that should be a decent forward line for next season so a guy like Vandenberg can move for a pick or a mid. Injury ravaged last year, averaged 75 in his first season coming off no preseason due to his shoulder. No reason why he won't be a 70+ forward next year.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 02, 2016, 06:42:48 PM
Tom Boyd with an 82 finals average and Clay with a low of 86 in his 101 finals average. Along with Higgo, Breust and Waite that should be a decent forward line for next season so a guy like Vandenberg can move for a pick or a mid. Injury ravaged last year, averaged 75 in his first season coming off no preseason due to his shoulder. No reason why he won't be a 70+ forward next year.

Tom Boyd was a great pick up.

Basically picked him up at his cheapest, when he should have been his most expensive given he has down the usual key forward development so not too long till you reap the rewards.

RaisyDaisy

After that finals series, will now consider a Top 3 pick or 110+ mid for Liam Picken, who should have fwd dpp too

;D

Purple 77

Left to vote:
Buenos Aires Armadillos
Moscow Spetnaz
Paris Nice Lyon Reindeers
Rio de Janeiro Jaguars
Seoul Magpies

Purple 77

BAM! 3 votes in 5 minutes :P

Can say Trade 39 & 40 will auto-pass

Trade 39
Dublin trade: Heath Grundy, Neville Jetta + Josh Bruce
London trade: Josh Schace + Daniel Nielson

Trade 40
London trade: Mitch Clark + Tom Lonergan
Rio de Janeiro trade: Pick 74 + Pick 92

Levi434

Purple 77

1 more vote to go, but Trade 41 now auto-passes

Trade 41
Dublin trade: Ciaran Byrne
Beijing trade: Braydon Preuss + Pick 47

Holz

Nice so pretty much got my team to the best it has ever been.

geez this years trade period was nice, actually no stress

Vinny

Have two Top 15 pick offers for Andrew Swallow. If anyone else would like him, hit iZander and I up! Gone very soon.

Jroo

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JROO8 on October 03, 2016, 10:33:45 PM
Who has all the forwards  ??? ???

You just traded one out!

There is not a lot of them available until will find out who gets DPP

meow meow

Cairo have Garlett.

I just traded another one out. Leaving just Boyd, Clay, Breust, Higgins, Waite, Steele, Hoskin-Elliott, Langford, Vardy, McLean, Dickson, Lester, Anderson and Stewart. Woe is me.

Nige