WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Come onnnn Petrie. Get to the eagles!

On an unrelated note, who's idea was this salary cap anyway?

Ringo

Definitely not mine - Miniimum Capp not helping with trading,

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on September 13, 2016, 07:04:09 PM
Simon White has been available all trade period for a pick/pick upgrade

$200,000+ right there

And scoring ok for a f4/d4 possie

DazBurg

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 13, 2016, 06:47:25 PM
Come onnnn Petrie. Get to the eagles!

On an unrelated note, who's idea was this salary cap anyway?
told you we have plenty of room at pnl so could help you  out ;)

Levi434

Who has a 95 mid they are looking to move?

Ricochet

RaisyDaisy

Levi434

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 13, 2016, 08:27:15 PM
Quote from: Levi434 on September 13, 2016, 08:15:15 PM
Who has a 95 mid they are looking to move?

What are you offering?

A back of some sort depending on who the mid is. Would also consider adding pick 19.

meow meow

Pick 39
Pick 44
Mason Cox
Ryan Lester

Choose 2 or more and offer me one pick/player (preferably a pick).

Need to free up some spots on the senior list to upgrade 3 rookies on top of having 43 spots filled by players and picks already. Got one trade in the works that'll free up 2 spots but more needs to be done.

meow meow

Cox averaged 59 in his debut season and averages 1.54 goals a game. With Cloke moving on he'll likely be the #2 target for the Pies. Not unrealistic to expect 40 goals next year from the 211.4cm beast. Capable of pushing a 70 average and at his height should continue to get ruck time to relieve Grundy.

ossie85

Sorry if that's the case Ringo :(

You're over the cap right? Surprised you're trying to trade players for picks/cheaper players though

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on September 14, 2016, 05:12:25 AM

Sorry if that's the case Ringo :(

You're over the cap right? Surprised you're trying to trade players for picks/cheaper players though
It is just ham strunging me a little Oss.  I have only $167k wriggle room.  And if a pick is involved in any trade as a combination I run the risk of falling below minimum cap. This is my argument for allowing to fall below in trading if gaining a pick but I will live with the rules and keep trying.
eg one of the trade proposals for Cunnington proposed was Player X + 1st Round pick which to me was solid but dropped me 47k below minimum cap.
Just a little explanation as to why.

Ringo

Chris Mayne has told the club he definitely wants out of the club and has spoken to a number of clubs.

Accordingly if you would like to get Chris Mayne and give him a new start get offers in. Prepared to Package players eg Ethan Hughes, Hartung etc. and picks with Mayne to get a decent scoring mid.

Send offers my way. Clubs who have made offers may like to revise their offers.

Will be accepting the best offers. 

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ringo on September 14, 2016, 09:45:16 AM
It is just ham strunging me a little Oss.  I have only $167k wriggle room.  And if a pick is involved in any trade as a combination I run the risk of falling below minimum cap. This is my argument for allowing to fall below in trading if gaining a pick but I will live with the rules and keep trying.
eg one of the trade proposals for Cunnington proposed was Player X + 1st Round pick which to me was solid but dropped me 47k below minimum cap.

You know a Pick is worth 100k though right?

If you're trading or receiving picks plus players, it should be pretty easy to do so and stay above the cap

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 14, 2016, 10:30:25 AM
Quote from: Ringo on September 14, 2016, 09:45:16 AM

You know a Pick is worth 100k though right?

If you're trading or receiving picks plus players, it should be pretty easy to do so and stay above the cap
Or use a middle to late pick for some depth with good JS. We had to do it when we had cap issues like London