WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 02:48:17 PM
Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2016, 02:46:54 PM
And we have one bid in already from a very intelligent coach. Draft picks often result in nothing, you'll get a guaranteed return on Buddy's cousin.

i thought you didnt take PMs for offers? i havent seen a bid on this page yet.

Yeah I just made that up.

elephants

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2016, 02:46:54 PM
And we have one bid in already from a very intelligent coach. Draft picks often result in nothing, you'll get a guaranteed return on Buddy's cousin.

Gotta be worth a pick in the 30s on its own? The fact the bloke can play is a bonus

meow meow

Jeff was homeless before he was an AFL player. His junior coach used to feed him before training. Slept in his car. Inspirational player this one.

RaisyDaisy

LOL I love your approach with pumping up your guys meow - random facts really make it a good read!

elephants

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2016, 02:54:51 PM
Jeff was homeless before he was an AFL player. His junior coach used to feed him before training. Slept in his car. Inspirational player this one.

Pretty mental story actually, taken in by Andrew Embley's parents.

upthemaidens

Ben Howlett 28yo 76avg. Fwd   A starter for some clubs, a solid F5/6 for others.
   Plus Jed Lamb 25yo 56avg. Fwd   Played 15 games this year, scored a couple of 90s.  Plus pick#68 and PSD#13.

This complete Forward package all for the one low low price of an  80+avg Mid (85+ if over 30yo).

Holz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 08, 2016, 03:28:16 PM
Ben Howlett 28yo 76avg. Fwd   A starter for some clubs, a solid F5/6 for others.
   Plus Jed Lamb 25yo 56avg. Fwd   Played 15 games this year, scored a couple of 90s.  Plus pick#68 and PSD#13.

This complete Forward package all for the one low low price of an  80+avg Mid (85+ if over 30yo).

Lewis Jetta was a 80+ mid last year.

elephants

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 03:31:34 PM

Lewis Jetta was a 80+ mid last year.

Wish he was playing tonight, starting to look the goods

meow meow

Garlett is also the nephew of Neon Leon, who peaked right at the end of his career. Jeffrey about to do the same.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2016, 03:42:56 PM
Garlett is also the nephew of Neon Leon, who peaked right at the end of his career. Jeffrey about to do the same.

and apparently im the guy who pumps up my players.

At least my guys are good :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 03:48:22 PM

Not the ones you hype!

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 08, 2016, 03:49:16 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 03:48:22 PM

Not the ones you hype!

gee I thought Treloar Goldy Gunston Rance Weits Kennedy  where ok players.

Silvagni, Omac, William, Turner i can hype all i want end of the day they arent moving unless its for another guy i really like for example Shaz.

meow meow

Garlett averaged 100.5 from the first ten games one year. Haven't seen Scharenberg do anything like that,  in fact all I've seen him do is his acl. Jeffy gets it done while these other chumps get by on potential and "will be a gun" for their whole careers.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2016, 03:56:00 PM
Garlett averaged 100.5 from the first ten games one year. Haven't seen Scharenberg do anything like that,  in fact all I've seen him do is his acl. Jeffy gets it done while these other chumps get by on potential and "will be a gun" for their whole careers.

Its better then getting by on "gee he was almost a semi decent player once, maybe he can do it again"

RaisyDaisy

LOL, this convo is getting funny!  ;D

So you basically want to get rid of all your junk for a player you can start on the interchange? Good Luck :P