Quote from: Purple 77 on September 08, 2016, 11:19:45 AM
Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 11:01:24 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on September 08, 2016, 10:52:04 AM
Just 4 coaches left to vote, after 12 in the first 4 hours voted :P

any updates on how people are voting?

Nope! :P

Rumour has it all your trades are being rejected Holz :P
And also water is wet
Fuark, this changes everything. My whole life is a lie.

Water actually isnt Wet.

Wet: is a verb when something is covered in Water or another Liquid.

Also Dublin hasn't received a vote against yet.

ossie85

Quote from: DazBurg on September 08, 2016, 11:27:29 AM
Sorry we are one of the group that haven't voted I'll try to talk to HP
I'm currently away atm
Was going to talk last night then my daughter ripped a gash and needed 4 stiches 5 hours at the hospital

Sorry to hear Daz, what happened?

DazBurg

Quote from: ossie85 on September 08, 2016, 11:54:57 AM
Quote from: DazBurg on September 08, 2016, 11:27:29 AM
Sorry we are one of the group that haven't voted I'll try to talk to HP
I'm currently away atm
Was going to talk last night then my daughter ripped a gash and needed 4 stiches 5 hours at the hospital

Sorry to hear Daz, what happened?
Staying in the cabin she went to run into our room hit the sliding door and hit the corner of the wooden base
Nice gash just under the knee nice puddle of blood and 4 stiches and 3:20 am finish

Ricochet

Just a bit of an update on NDT boys that have come up in trade talks

Mitch Wallis: Obviously his injury has hurt his value a little bit but if we compare him to a 1st or 2nd year player for a sec, they may take 3-4+ years to breakout, and most likely won't be a start in your best XV in that time. But with Mitch you get a proven 98+ scorer in 12months time. Barlow's injury was similar and he returned exactly 12months later with scores of 69 (98DT), 21 (started as sub, on in last Q), 101, 120, 112, 109, 88, 81 and 52 (destroyed by Cross). So for a year of sitting on the sideline (which a kid would anyway), there's huge reward for the 10 years after.

Stephen Coniglio: Superstar. Gun. Reliable Captain Option. Lovechild. Conigs isn't off limits. If we were to trade him though it would need to be
- 27-30yr old averaging similar  + upgrade kid to starter elsewhere OR
- 20<26yr old averaging 100ish  + upgrade kid to starter elsewhere
something like that

Darcy Tucker: Not moveable #betterthanFyfe

Daniel Rich: 85ave this year. 96ave in the last 6 games. Will only get better when Beams returns, giving him more protection in the middle, and Brissie sort their shower out (oh and as you don't start him against North when Jacobs is playing :P ). Could push 95-100. Perfect for a starting spot.

Stef Martin; Obviously had a down year and concussion rocked him for a while. But still averaged 106.5 from round 12 annnnd was a beast when we needed him to make finals. If he moves, a ruck will need to be involved. But he's not unmovable.

Zac Clarke: Hurt his knee early last year at Falls Festival. Re-hurt it again earlier this year. Like Lycett, he can play with it but struggles to run. A cleanup and a full preseason will see him return to some decent form. Has posted 96ave and 88ave before. New club and a fresh start will only do him wonders as well.

Simon White: 75ave over last 7 games. Healthy scores of 113, 96, 70, 79, 78 and 78. Great F4/D4 / depth. Will take best pick offered.

Tommy Bugg: Actually a decent chance to stay a defender in 2017 after playing a lot of the second half down there. 9 from his 18 games were in defence

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on September 08, 2016, 01:24:11 PM

Fyfe a Scrub.

Ben Cunnington has outscored him the last 3 years.

elephants

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 02:12:30 PM

Fyfe a Scrub.

Show some respect mate. Being the first girl to win the brownlow is a big achievement.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on September 08, 2016, 02:15:10 PM

Fyfe a Scrub.

Show some respect mate. Being the first girl to win the brownlow is a big achievement.

Brownlow kinda loses the shine when this happend.

Nige

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 02:19:49 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 08, 2016, 02:15:10 PM

Fyfe a Scrub.

Brownlow kinda loses the shine when this happend.

But then this happened and made everything right in the world again:

Jukes

I'd make a joke about the North Brownlow medallists in the last 30 years, but that would be a bit difficult for obvious reasons...

meow meow

Jeff Garlett, the man who has kicked the 250th most AFL/VFL goals in history can move for a pick in the 30's. Jeffy had a pretty average year but has four 70+ seasons under his belt including a 78. Plays every week. Still has four seasons left in him. Melbourne improving = more goals.

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on September 08, 2016, 02:29:07 PM
I'd make a joke about the North Brownlow medallists in the last 30 years, but that would be a bit difficult for obvious reasons...

agreed, much beter to have a balanced side where no real standout, too many guys stealing votes.

which is shown in a player for North in the last 30 years (Carey) beter then anyone who has ever played in a Essendon Jumper in the history of that club never winning one. Who also has as many premierships as the essnedon football club in the last 30 years.

iZander

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2016, 02:44:35 PM
Quote from: Jukes on September 08, 2016, 02:29:07 PM

agreed, much beter to have a balanced side where no real standout, too many guys stealing votes.

which is shown in a player for North in the last 30 years (Carey) beter then anyone who has ever played in a Essendon Jumper in the history of that club never winning one. Who also has as many premierships as the essnedon football club in the last 30 years.

But Essendon dont have Tipppppaaaaaa

meow meow

And we have one bid in already from a very intelligent coach. Draft picks often result in nothing, you'll get a guaranteed return on Buddy's cousin.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2016, 02:46:54 PM
And we have one bid in already from a very intelligent coach. Draft picks often result in nothing, you'll get a guaranteed return on Buddy's cousin.

i thought you didnt take PMs for offers? i havent seen a bid on this page yet.

meow meow

Carey cost the all stars the match, dunno how you can say he's good.