Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Been said before already, but really really surprised at the lack of trading

Feels flat around here  :-[

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2016, 09:03:34 PM
Haha Daz

London trade Hanners + another, and Cairo trade Beams + another and they'll be pushing the 8

Guaranteed  8)
Yeah righto Ringo, you heard the man.

Trade us Hanners and Rampe and we'll give ya Beams and Hanley.  ;)

meow meow

I blame Holz.

Do something evil so we can argue for weeks.

Hellopplz

Quote from: meow meow on September 01, 2016, 09:40:49 PM
I blame Holz.

Do something evil so we can argue for weeks.
He was close to doing it, but then pulled the plug on it :P.

Holz

Nige

My Chumps

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2016, 09:03:34 PM
Haha Daz

London trade Hanners + another, and Cairo trade Beams + another and they'll be pushing the 8

Guaranteed  8)
It's definitely not that easy dude. People aren't willing to give up two starters for one, especially forwards and defenders.

meow meow

This should liven things up a bit. What's the worst offer/demand/valuation you've received this trade period? And also the worst you've received in any trade period.

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on September 02, 2016, 02:28:00 AM
This should liven things up a bit. What's the worst offer/demand/valuation you've received this trade period? And also the worst you've received in any trade period.

Haha, oh, this could get heated :P

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on September 02, 2016, 02:28:00 AM
This should be good.  ;D

RaisyDaisy

Can't recall any specific offers (but there's been a few!), but I have found that there are a couple of teams who are more or less impossible to deal with due to their ridiculous demands/valuations, so I've pretty much just stopped even bothering to attempt to talk/negotiate with them

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 02, 2016, 12:26:49 PM
Can't recall any specific offers (but there's been a few!), but I have found that there are a couple of teams who are more or less impossible to deal with due to their ridiculous demands/valuations, so I've pretty much just stopped even bothering to attempt to talk/negotiate with them
This is basically a recurring thing I've found, some serial offenders.

meow meow

Quote from: meow meow on August 31, 2016, 02:58:38 PM
79.5 average, 27 year old defender Ben Reid looking likely to be gone soon. Still open to negotiations though.

Can be packaged with a quality depth/starter like Wilson (or a host of others) if the deal suits.

Will strongly consider pick offers for one/both.

Levi434

Sorry about the inactivity levels by myself over the past week. I've been quite unwell, but hopefully will be able to get to everyone over the next day or two.

Purple 77

Two coaches to go in the first lot of trade voting.

Trades 1-7 and Trade 11 have so far attracted 0 or 1 votes, so they will definitely pass (because we revised the auto-pass limit to 3 votes).

So yeah, consider them done! Except Trade 6 has not yet been confirmed by Levi, so it is not yet official.