WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Ahhh its that time of year again where any player mentioned in a trade discussion thread is torn to pieces and brutally devalued.

I live for this :p

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: elephants on August 03, 2016, 04:09:03 PM
Ahhh its that time of year again where any player mentioned in a trade discussion thread is torn to pieces and brutally devalued.

I live for this :p

Haha, how good is it!  ;D

meow meow

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 03, 2016, 03:46:18 PM
Quote from: meow meow on August 03, 2016, 03:27:59 PM
Most people seem to think a 10 point improvement is worth a first round pick (Treloar over Libba last year comes to mind)

Stevens for IOmith + 12

or
Stevens + 28 for IOmith + Dumont
Dumont is worth more than pick 28, Stevens worth more than Smith.

I don't see the problem?
In this scenario, you are saying that Dumont is worth more than #12.  In fact he's worth so much more than #12,  that you are willing to add #28 to your side of the deal.
  I may be simple, but that looks like Dumont is worth #12+#28.   Which isn't a problem as such, just an interesting observation. :)

What you're saying makes sense.

I'm no good at this trading thing. At least it shows I'm flexible when trying to negotiate a trade.

meow meow

And as a matter of fact I already have offered all my picks for a young player who averages less than 70 so far during negotiations so maybe I am loco.

Jroo

Here are a list of guys that I would be open to offers to atm: Matthew Broadbent, Brad Ebert, Eddie Betts, Harley Bennell, Daniel Wells, Sam Gray, James Sicily, Adam Cooney, Mark Baguely, James Gwilt, Jeremy Laidler, Dylan Buckley, Jonathan Marsh, Cameron Ellis-Yolmen, George Hewett, Ryan Davis, James Rose, Tom Papley

Also a couple of coaches have asked about Rocky. Obviously not looking to trade him, but would be silly not to at least listen to offers. If he were to be moved I'd need a GUN mid back in return and then an upgrade on my team elsewhere (eg. Betts/Broadbent to a GUN fwd or defender, or something along those lines).

RaisyDaisy

Already have a trade locked in  :-X  ;D

This might surprise most, but I don't expect us to be doing a stack of trades this year. We turned over the list dramatically over the first 2 years in charge, so now it's just a matter of making a few slight tweaks and improvements

Moscow might do more trades than us this year! :P

JBs-Hawks

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 05, 2016, 12:11:14 AM
Two locked in  :o

Wow, haha

Can't wait to see how many trades get submitted on Day 1 of the Trade Period!

meow meow

7* locked in  8)

New homes for Boyd, Reid, Hartlett, Koby, Picks 9 + 28, Trengove and Clay Smith.

*blatant lie

MajorLazer

I've already locked in 3, if not 4 trades.

Not in worlds with you chaps though. Just thought you'd like to know.

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on August 05, 2016, 03:08:17 AM
I've already locked in 3, if not 4 trades.

Not in worlds with you chaps though. Just thought you'd like to know.
LOL

meow meow

Nek Minnit the rules get changed and undo everyone's work.

RaisyDaisy

RaisyDaisy

New York Revolution are excited to offer you an EXCLUSIVE ONE TIME OFFER

This rare collection of J Spuds won't last long, so be sure to get in and secure this once in a lifetime offer straight away!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Be the first person to secure this wonderful collection, and you might find the EXTRA BONUS SPECIAL J!

So what are you waiting for? Get your J-Pack Series, today!

*J-Pack Series has a strict no returns policy
*Bag of potatoes, although reasonably fair, will not be accepted as payment
*Josh Gibson is not a spud. He is the J that actually makes this offer remotely appealing