WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

I'll trade Sandi, Gibbs, Boyd, McVeigh, Mitchell, Watson and Hartlett to Mexico City if Holz gets JPK. Papley could easily average 90 in 2-3 years, then there's that other guy who'll be stuck in the reserves and the highly speculative pick too.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on August 03, 2016, 01:06:56 PM
I'll trade Sandi, Gibbs, Boyd, McVeigh, Mitchell, Watson and Hartlett to Mexico City if Holz gets JPK. Papley could easily average 90 in 2-3 years, then there's that other guy who'll be stuck in the reserves and the highly speculative pick too.

That kind of looks like either Blackmail or Collusion.

Ban Meow.

Purple 77

Probably shouldn't be talking about a potential trade before it goes up, as it can skew what would have been peoples' original opinion.

Plus trade period is 4 weeks away; plenty of time for ANY offers to be topped, or minds to be changed.

meow meow

Chumps is just pulling your chain anyway. He's just fishing for a better offer. He's not evil.

It's not a secret that Christchurch is just a front that actually exists to make Mexico City stronger.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on August 03, 2016, 01:22:36 PM
Chumps is just pulling your chain anyway. He's just fishing for a better offer. He's not evil.

It's not a secret that Christchurch is just a front that actually exists to make Mexico City stronger.

you joke but it kinda looks that way :P

meow meow

Anyone got an 80ish + 70ish mid that they'd like to swap for 90ish average Koby Stevens and a 2nd round pick (similar age please)? Or an 80ish + mid-late first round pick for Koby alone? Need more depth and I'm willing to sacrifice 10ppg from my best XV unlike pretty much everyone else.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on August 03, 2016, 02:34:14 PM
Anyone got an 80ish + 70ish mid that they'd like to swap for 90ish average Koby Stevens and a 2nd round pick (similar age please)? Or an 80ish + mid-late first round pick for Koby alone? Need more depth and I'm willing to sacrifice 10ppg from my best XV unlike pretty much everyone else.

2015 Lewis Jetta?

RaisyDaisy

LOL

upthemaidens

So a 78avg Mid + 68avg Mid  =  koby+#30   or  78avg Mid + #12 = Koby    ..Is that what you are saying?

If so, then you're suggesting that a  68avg Mid =  #12+#30

Holz

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 03, 2016, 03:06:38 PM
So a 78avg Mid + 68avg Mid  =  koby+#30   or  78avg Mid + #12 = Koby    ..Is that what you are saying?

isnt it a 70 mid + 30 = 12

upthemaidens

Quote from: Holz on August 03, 2016, 03:09:01 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on August 03, 2016, 03:06:38 PM

isnt it a 70 mid + 30 = 12
That's not the way it looks though.  To get Koby on his own, Meow wants #12 added to 78 Mid. 
   But if we replace #12 with a 68 Mid,  Meow will then add a #30 to Koby.

meow meow

Most people seem to think a 10 point improvement is worth a first round pick (Treloar over Libba last year comes to mind)

Stevens for IOmith + 12

or
Stevens + 28 for IOmith + Dumont
Dumont is worth more than pick 28, Stevens worth more than Smith.

I don't see the problem?

upthemaidens

Quote from: meow meow on August 03, 2016, 03:27:59 PM
Most people seem to think a 10 point improvement is worth a first round pick (Treloar over Libba last year comes to mind)

Stevens for IOmith + 12

or
Stevens + 28 for IOmith + Dumont
Dumont is worth more than pick 28, Stevens worth more than Smith.

I don't see the problem?
In this scenario, you are saying that Dumont is worth more than #12.  In fact he's worth so much more than #12,  that you are willing to add #28 to your side of the deal.
  I may be simple, but that looks like Dumont is worth #12+#28.   Which isn't a problem as such, just an interesting observation. :)

RaisyDaisy

Stevens ain't a 90ish mid either

2 seasons of 85ish, and avg about 12 games a season lol

Jroo

Quote from: meow meow on August 03, 2016, 01:06:56 PM
Yeah i'd be happy with that  :P

Sorry to those who have messaged me about trades, I've been busy but will get stuck into trade talks tomorrow!