WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 19, 2016, 09:55:42 PM
Nice little graphic there Daz!

Personally, I'll believe it when I see it  ;)

thought you'd appreciate it purps ;)
hey you never know
we are one of the lesser traders but we are also known to do some trades we feel we need too and if we see a player we want

Toga

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Toga on July 20, 2016, 03:52:55 AM
A defender!

Hit us up!

This threads started to tease me! I want to get stuck into trade talks!

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: DazBurg on July 19, 2016, 09:58:49 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 19, 2016, 09:55:42 PM
Nice little graphic there Daz!

Personally, I'll believe it when I see it  ;)

thought you'd appreciate it purps ;)
hey you never know
we are one of the lesser traders but we are also known to do some trades we feel we need too and if we see a player we want

You are seen to do a trade if you need too and want too?   :o :o :o

My Chumps

Just after forwards and defenders. Everyone's available but I'm also content for nobody to leave :P

Will probably chase after another top 10 pick if anyone's looking to palm theirs off.

Nige

Quote from: My Chumps on July 20, 2016, 03:14:39 PM
Just after forwards and defenders. Everyone's available but I'm also content for nobody to leave :P

Will probably chase after another top 10 pick if anyone's looking to palm theirs off.
You can have Picks 1 and 2 for Dion and Hunter!

Toga

Will also most likely sell picks

DazBurg

we will take all your picks
;)

meow meow

I'll take a first round pick for Nathan Wilson. You're not going to draft a 70+ defender with solid JS and his development years behind him, plus Wilson is still getting better too.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on July 20, 2016, 06:49:46 PM
I'll take a first round pick for Nathan Wilson. You're not going to draft a 70+ defender with solid JS and his development years behind him, plus Wilson is still getting better too.

Marcus adams?

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on July 20, 2016, 07:10:15 PM
Quote from: meow meow on July 20, 2016, 06:49:46 PM

Marcus adams?

Pretty sure he's already been drafted.

My Chumps

Quote from: Nige on July 20, 2016, 03:57:19 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on July 20, 2016, 03:14:39 PM

You can have Picks 1 and 2 for Dion and Hunter!
Throw in Beams and you've got a deal!

PS, did you know Prestia's out for the rest of the season? Boy-oh-boy wowee.

meow meow

Wouldn't mind trading a back for a forward. McVeigh for NROO would be ideal so if anyone wants to extract him from JROO that would be cool. Wilson (74 ave before his injury affected game) for a 74ish forward would also be nice since it would turn a depth defender into a starting forward (my F4 averages only 68 :'(). Got a 74ish average 23 year old forward to send my way? Or 24yo 75/ 25yo 77/ 26 yo 79/ 27yo 81/ 28yo 83/ 29yo 85/ 30yo 87 etc?

BOYD, McVEIGH, MONTAGNA, HARTLETT - REID, Wilson, Lever, Andrews, C. Ellis, D. McKenzie, Gilbert, Dempster, Wigg, Viojo-Rainbow, Finlayson, Silvagni

WATSON, MITCHELL, GRIFFEN, GIBBS, STEVENS - Blakely, Trengove, Neal-Bullen, Davis

SANDILANDS - Roughead, Cox, McKernan, Minson

STRINGER, BREUST, CLAY, McLEAN - Steele (mid), Vandenberg (mid), Langford (mid), Lester (def), Hoskin-Elliott, Dickson, Anderson, McKenna, Garlett

Holz

im just worried about how trade voting will go.

there were lots of deals that passed that turned out to be ripping people off.

then lots of deals that were rejected that look very fair now.

meow meow

Nobody is going to trade with your arrogant ass anymore so you don't need to worry about the voting.