WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Our picks are on the table for proven guns, preferably mids (but fwds and defs will be okay depending on the offer).

Pretty much everyone available for the right price though, others harder to move than others. Don't pester me with PMs re: Dayne Beams unless it's a legitimate offer, had some really stupid/poor offers for him last offseason.

Jay

We're after a starting ruck and forward at Pacific. Perhaps a mid depending on how dpp changes are looking will be needed, not necessarily a premium but a solid M4 type would be good. We have lots of good young players & some proven solid players that could be available. We could maybe move on one of our better scoring players if a big offer came along.

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 13, 2016, 09:24:43 PM
Marcus Bontempelli is not available.

RaisyDaisy

Check your PM's Nige

Just sent you an offer of Conca and Kayne Turner for Beams

Instead of everyone saying what they need (because we all need everything) I'd be curios to hear what best 15-18 players teams are happy to put on the table (like Meow has done)

I dare say at this early stage, the only players we wouldn't trade at all are Heeney and Tippett. Everyone else I would be happy to at least discuss :)

Holz

Everyone is available at Dublin for the right price.

Nobody in the league should be unmovable given that the superstar Liam Anthony has retired because he was that far ahead of everyone else in the league.

RaisyDaisy

Holz I reckon you'll be a chasing a prem defender - that's probably the only area you're lacking in

Send one of your starting mids our forwards our way and maybe Houli can move  :-X :P

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2016, 01:01:26 PM
Holz I reckon you'll be a chasing a prem defender - that's probably the only area you're lacking in

Send one of your starting mids our forwards our way and maybe Houli can move  :-X :P

1. its my area of strength when healthy

Rance Birchall Weits Yarran - Schoenemakers Grundy Hansen Omac Collins Byrne

im trading out backs not trading them in.

2. ill avoid a guy who goes 50 150 40 150. those low scores can lose me games and also I think Yarran will come in next year and hurt him badly in scoring.

Yarran to me is a superior player if he gets his body right. Thats why i bought yarran.

3. Im struggling to name 4 mids this week and 1 of my 5 premo forwards is battling cancer so not strong there. In the backs i had 10 available one week.

Purple 77

Everyone has a price at Berlin, except for Fyfe and my Melbourne rucks  8)

That's right, this is the last time I'll say it, JAKE SPENCER IS NOT FOR SALE!

It'll also be hard to trade Hibberd once he is a demon too  8)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2016, 01:17:17 PM

Crouch or Libba for TMac

Just playing with those heart strings  ;D

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2016, 01:08:28 PM
2. ill avoid a guy who goes 50 150 40 150...

Yarran

Sure you will.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on July 14, 2016, 01:36:38 PM
Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2016, 01:08:28 PM
2. ill avoid a guy who goes 50 150 40 150...

Yarran

Sure you will.

I have Yarran in the backline so thats why im not making it two :P

i also sold a guy (Walters) who at the time was a massive yoyo.

meow meow

Ben Reid scores over 70 every week and averages 84. Only 27 years old so I'll take a top 10 pick for him. Harry Taylor went for pick 10 despite averaging less and being older. Reid is over his injury woes and is now the #2 intercept mark in the comp. The 22nd best defender in terms of SC average. Would accept the 22nd best mid or forward in exchange for him.

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2016, 01:32:26 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2016, 01:17:17 PM

Crouch or Libba for TMac

Just playing with those heart strings  ;D

Haha, Holz tried that last year, but as I told him, me being a melbourne supporter worked against him this time, as I really felt he wouldn't keep that form up  :-X

RaisyDaisy

TMac's last 8 games are 144, 77, 82, 92, 94, 99, 74, 99

Just had a slow start to season but averaging 95 over last 8 rounds  ;)

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on July 14, 2016, 01:54:42 PM
Ben Reid scores over 70 every week and averages 84. Only 27 years old so I'll take a top 10 pick for him. Harry Taylor went for pick 10 despite averaging less and being older. Reid is over his injury woes and is now the #2 intercept mark in the comp. The 22nd best defender in terms of SC average. Would accept the 22nd best mid or forward in exchange for him.

I'd whole-heatedly agree with that valuation of Reid if he wasn't made of paper

meow meow

Nathan Wilson. 72 average, 23 years old. 60th best defender who now has rock solid JS. Shaw is 31 in November and his long kicking apprentice will continue to get better and eventually take over Shaw's role. He'll average an extra 5 points from 2 more play on kick ins alone.