WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

I made the 2015 version one year ago to the day. Let's see if we can get more than 2497 replies this time around.

JBs-Hawks

Patrick Dangerfield is not available.

Purple 77

I'm going to enjoy reading "Confabulation" for over 2000+ replies  :P

Hellopplz

PNL needs mids or draft picks, or both. We offer candies and somebody you can talk to about Pokemon go.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2016, 09:49:35 PM
PNL needs mids or draft picks, or both. We offer candies and somebody you can talk to about Pokemon go.

Hp is a pokemon go noob, come to dublin.

We also need mids and maybe picks

Hellopplz

Here at PNL we offer somebody to talk to rather than tell you we're better than you.

PNL is for the regular coaches of Worlds. At Dublin, they're better than you and they know it.

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 13, 2016, 09:43:47 PM
I'm going to enjoy reading "Confabulation" for over 2000+ replies  :P

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2016, 10:34:47 PM
Here at PNL we offer somebody to talk to rather than tell you we're better than you.

PNL is for the regular coaches of Worlds. At Dublin, they're better than you and they know it.

Right so talk to the team that just beat the team that is better then you :P

Hellopplz

Quote from: Holz on July 13, 2016, 11:18:42 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2016, 10:34:47 PM

Right so talk to the team that just beat the team that is better then you :P
Yep, cause we give people something to believe in!

We're having a fairy tale run. From 2-5 to 9-5, from the bottom to the top, from injuries to inspirations.

RaisyDaisy

Always good to see a word like confabulation get a run!

I expect mids will be in demand yet again and carry a high premium

RaisyDaisy

And PNL are just doing a Richmond - hot streak to make finals only to bow out straight away (insert devil emoticon lol)

We're coming to take 4th and the double chance!

The banter is real :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2016, 09:49:35 PM
Mids you say? Come talk to me

Purple 77

I look to be having defenders galore over at Berlin next year, with Josh Smith & Lachie Henderson likely to gain it.

So really, I'd be all about dem mids & forwards.

meow meow

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2016, 11:10:59 AM
I look to be having defenders galore over at Berlin next year, with Josh Smith & Lachie Henderson likely to gain it.

Montagna, Hartlett and Corey Ellis likely to gain defender status for us I'd say, and we've already got too many with Boyd, Reid, McVeigh, Gilbert, Dempster, Wilson, Andrews and Lever all in their AFL teams best 22.

I doubt anyone will give me what Ben Reid is actually worth (averages more than Wingard, Tex, Ebert and a plethora of other reputations) so I might have to trade a Boyd type instead.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on July 14, 2016, 12:07:31 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2016, 11:10:59 AM

Montagna, Hartlett and Corey Ellis likely to gain defender status for us I'd say, and we've already got too many with Boyd, Reid, McVeigh, Gilbert, Dempster, Wilson, Andrews and Lever all in their AFL teams best 22.

I doubt anyone will give me what Ben Reid is actually worth (averages more than Wingard, Tex, Ebert and a plethora of other reputations) so I might have to trade a Boyd type instead.

Saints Backline