WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Will trade Breust for a 110+ mid if anyone is interested.

RaisyDaisy

GoLions

For anyone looking for some picks, happy to package up 26, 33, and 40 for a pick upgrade (either 2 of them or all 3)

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on October 10, 2016, 09:28:47 PM
For anyone looking for some picks, happy to package up 26, 33, and 40 for a pick upgrade (either 2 of them or all 3)
To add to this, also happy to package picks with guys like Bird, Graham, Plowman, Geary, Kent, etc etc (you get the idea) for a player upgrade to get our cap up a little bit (not an elite player ofc, just depth with higher cap $$$)

meow meow

More propping up of the Mexico City Suns on its way soon if nobody else shows genuine interest in Broooooooooost.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 11, 2016, 02:29:32 PM
More propping up of the Mexico City Suns on its way soon if nobody else shows genuine interest in Broooooooooost.

Probably shouldn't joke about that when there is a strong enough history of you doing this already.

Breust will probably cost me Treloar but i reckon you will trade him to Mexico for like Stanton

meow meow

Wells actually. Breust never misses, while getting half a season out of Wells would be a miracle but I'll go for it anyway.

Would take Jamie Elliott + extra though if anyone wants to offer Dom Tyson to Buenos. Tyson for Breust isn't horrible.

Could even package him with Gibbs for Neale and something inferior to Luke in a 2 for 2.

Would consider a swap with a former #1 at Gold Coast who never plays.

I'm sure there's more options.

AaronKirk

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 11, 2016, 02:47:08 PM
Wells actually. Breust never misses, while getting half a season out of Wells would be a miracle but I'll go for it anyway.

Would take Jamie Elliott + extra though if anyone wants to offer Dom Tyson to Buenos. Tyson for Breust isn't horrible.

Could even package him with Gibbs for Neale and something inferior to Luke in a 2 for 2.

Would consider a swap with a former #1 at Gold Coast who never plays.

I'm sure there's more options.

was going to say Wells

seems about right a

old guy who at his absolute best is the 28th mid and will likely get injured and struggle to play half the season

for as you say the 20th best forward who is much younger and is extremely durable.

scary thing is i can see this deal going down.

meow meow

28th best mid for like the 180th best forward after new DPP and even then he's barely better than the players below him as you said. Make up your mind!

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 11, 2016, 03:16:21 PM
28th best mid for like the 180th best forward after new DPP and even then he's barely better than the players below him as you said. Make up your mind!

you first up said he was almost worth a 105 mid.

He is a good player at the 40th best fwd aint actually too bad.

Its a long extreme between a primed 105 mid and wells.

GoLions

meow meow

You think there will be 20 new forwards with a better than 83 average? Highly unlikely. At worst he'll be the 30th best average and a great number of the 29 ahead of him are older.

Like when I gave you Gunston for Rocky, he's worth almost as much as Tom now despite the significant difference in average. Breust isn't that far behind Gunston plus I'm not asking for a Rocky.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 11, 2016, 03:29:21 PM
You think there will be 20 new forwards with a better than 83 average? Highly unlikely. At worst he'll be the 30th best average and a great number of the 29 ahead of him are older.

Like when I gave you Gunston for Rocky, he's worth almost as much as Tom now despite the significant difference in average. Breust isn't that far behind Gunston plus I'm not asking for a Rocky.

did you purposely omit it was Gunston + Boak for Rocky?

this is when boak was a 105 player.

plus Gunston is 10 points better then Breust thats not even close.

meow meow

Mexico City likely to get Gibbs in the deal too. Unlike lots of other teams in this comp I'm willing to downgrade my stars for old guys for the sake of depth.