WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 27, 2016, 05:38:04 PM
NDT Flag Favourites now?
Ha not quite. Still nowhere near Dublin/Mexico level

Quote from: Holz on September 27, 2016, 05:42:15 PM
They have done extremely well in the off season.

should change there name to the      New Dehli "Red Paper Clips"
As in the guy that turned a Red Paper Clip into a House?

Holz

Quote from: Holz on September 27, 2016, 05:42:15 PM
They have done extremely well in the off season.

should change there name to the      New Dehli "Red Paper Clips"
As in the guy that turned a Red Paper Clip into a House?
[/quote]

Yep,

im happy you got that reference.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 28, 2016, 12:48:23 PM
I'm glad you changed the reasoning for your trade Torpy, considering Conigs isn't even apart of this deal :P.
For the uninformed: http://prnt.sc/cn6o9z

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on September 28, 2016, 12:58:53 PM
I'm glad you changed the reasoning for your trade Torpy, considering Conigs isn't even apart of this deal :P.
Yeh was split up to give Torp assurance that he'll definitely get Conigs first

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 28, 2016, 01:07:33 PM
Haha yeah, I knew why you did it.

Just thought it was amusing and gave context to Bunny's post haha.

Holz

Quote from: Holz on October 27, 2015, 11:34:49 AM
Quote from: meow meow on October 27, 2015, 11:28:58 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 27, 2015, 11:15:38 AM
You're trade is the other way around, because you're giving 2 oldies to a team that wont win the flag

Rio would be a contender with Thommo + SJ. Their best XV would average about 150 which puts them in the top 4. From there anything can happen. You don't have to have the best team to win. Like when I whooped Dublin in the Champions League final (even without Sam Mitchell).

100% agree with you Meow. Its why im doing the trade. I have realised that being the number 1 team in the comp means nothing. i was clearly the best team in Worlds and walked away with no premiership or champs medal.

losing thommo and SJ severely weakens my team and pulls me back to the pack. But helps me stay in the top 4 for longer.

Rio are a major major threat and im probably most scared of them after Mexico as they have the super high ceiling,.

So i was looking over last years trade thread and found some blinders.

1. RD looks like Rio could win the flag :p
2. I had them 3rd for the flag, after Dublin and Mexico.
3. Old man SJ who was only going to play 1 more year, just contracted to play another year.

yes this is a brag post. But might as well chuck this in there when people tell me i have no clue or im being bias.

Holz

In actual Trade news, Dublin is basically officially closed for trading untill I know what NDS is doing.

Very happy with the squad so cant see any trade enticing me. 

GoLions

Quote from: Holz on September 28, 2016, 03:26:37 PM
In actual Trade news, Dublin is basically officially closed for trading untill I know what NDS is doing.

N2 for NDS and treloar

Koop

Quote from: GoLions on September 28, 2016, 03:31:35 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 28, 2016, 03:26:37 PM

N2 for NDS and treloar
Nah man, that's way unders, gotta entice him with Bastinac.

meow meow

He's retiring. Spoke to him the other day and he said Collingwood were keen for a bit but now want Wells instead and won't take them both.

meow meow

Willing to trade 8 for a couple around the 20 mark. Can add 37/39/PSD 8

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 28, 2016, 03:35:02 PM
He's retiring. Spoke to him the other day and he said Collingwood were keen for a bit but now want Wells instead and won't take them both.

knowing you, you could well have spoken to him and be telling the truth.

But equally could be flat out lying.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Nige on September 28, 2016, 01:21:18 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 28, 2016, 01:07:33 PM
Haha yeah, I knew why you did it.

Just thought it was amusing and gave context to Bunny's post haha.
We wanted the deal combined with the Coniglio deal as per original, but that wasn't agreed to by all parties.

meow meow

Officially the 25th best player of ALL TIME, Jobe Watson could be yours if you want him. Fresh off a little break he's back, better than ever. His father played until he was well into his 40's so the genetics are strong. Essendon are going to win the premiership so Jobe will automatically get 10 points extra every week just for being in a winning team.

I'm looking to package him with Luke Breust who'll be around about the 20th best forward when the fake forwards like Barlow lose their undeserved classifications. Breust alone is worth a 95 average mid of the same age, and with Jobe on top of that it'll be more expensive, so this will probably amount to naught when the junk offers flow in.

Just like Blakely this will get no serious bites. But 2 starters for one should be taken seriously.

meow meow

Also picks 37 + 39 and PSD 8 + 26 look like they'll be forfeited due to my list size and inability to get any trades done with you unreasonable lot. I basically gave Wellingham away and could do the same with these if anyone wants them (preference given to teams that I've got a good trading history with).