WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Don't worry meow, I'm hearing whispers that Westy isn't going to Dublin anymore, which might just flower Dublin now seeing as they already traded Bud and Rough  ;)

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 11, 2016, 04:20:46 PM
Don't worry meow, I'm hearing whispers that Westy isn't going to Dublin anymore, which might just flower Dublin now seeing as they already traded Bud and Rough  ;)

Haha I can let everyone over bid for him.

Im stacked in the forward line now with decent guys and rather thrn playing collins omac at u1 u2 i have jack crouch.

So I'm Much stronger then last year and now i have a 1st Rounder 2 2nd rounders and 2 3rd rounders to build my depth.

This just extends dublins window. Why do you think i dropped thompson, murphy etc...

Belfast should be a finals contender this year.

meow meow

B: Bob, McVeigh, Montagna, Dempster
M: Mitchell, Watson, Griffen, Gibbs
R: Sandilands
F: Breust, Higgins, Waite, C Smith
I: Fiorini, Masten of puppets

B: Wilson, Lever, Andrews, C Ellis
M: Blakely, Steele, Trengove, Neal-Bullen
R: Roughead
F: Boyd, McLean, Dickson, Hoskin-Elliott
I: Langford, McKenzie

B: Gilbert, McKenna, Silvagni
M: Wigg, 8, 18, 37
R: Vardy
F: Stewart, Lester, Anderson
I: Minson

Rookie #8, #15, #26, #32 to be used to find the next Harris Andrews

PSD 8, 26, Rookie 44 unused.

meow meow

My entire backline and 3 out of my 4 mids might retire after next year so I doubt I'll be trading out any more defenders or mids.

Stringer for a decent pick(s) or a midfielder please.

Can package some players like Dickson, Gilbert, Lester, Cox, 39, 44 for better picks.

meow meow

8 teams enquired about The Package. Some excellent offers so far, and he WILL be traded.

NY have put in a very strong offer, and it has been beaten by Rio.

The whole negotiation in this thread thing isn't happening but I'll update here.

meow meow

NY back in the lead.

Also what's this shower about a 78 def being worth significantly more (grossly unfair and neg worthy) than an 85 mid who is 5 years younger?

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on September 08, 2016, 01:24:11 PM
Just a bit of an update on NDT boys that have come up in trade talks

Mitch Wallis: Obviously his injury has hurt his value a little bit but if we compare him to a 1st or 2nd year player for a sec, they may take 3-4+ years to breakout, and most likely won't be a start in your best XV in that time. But with Mitch you get a proven 98+ scorer in 12months time. Barlow's injury was similar and he returned exactly 12months later with scores of 69 (98DT), 21 (started as sub, on in last Q), 101, 120, 112, 109, 88, 81 and 52 (destroyed by Cross). So for a year of sitting on the sideline (which a kid would anyway), there's huge reward for the 10 years after.

Stephen Coniglio: Superstar. Gun. Reliable Captain Option. Lovechild. Conigs isn't off limits. If we were to trade him though it would need to be
- 27-30yr old averaging similar  + upgrade kid to starter elsewhere OR
- 20<26yr old averaging 100ish  + upgrade kid to starter elsewhere
something like that

Darcy Tucker: Not moveable #betterthanFyfe

Daniel Rich: 85ave this year. 96ave in the last 6 games. Will only get better when Beams returns, giving him more protection in the middle, and Brissie sort their shower out (oh and as you don't start him against North when Jacobs is playing :P ). Could push 95-100. Perfect for a starting spot.

Stef Martin; Obviously had a down year and concussion rocked him for a while. But still averaged 106.5 from round 12 annnnd was a beast when we needed him to make finals. If he moves, a ruck will need to be involved. But he's not unmovable.

Zac Clarke: Hurt his knee early last year at Falls Festival. Re-hurt it again earlier this year. Like Lycett, he can play with it but struggles to run. A cleanup and a full preseason will see him return to some decent form. Has posted 96ave and 88ave before. New club and a fresh start will only do him wonders as well.

Simon White: 75ave over last 7 games. Healthy scores of 113, 96, 70, 79, 78 and 78. Great F4/D4 / depth. Will take best pick offered.

Tommy Bugg: Actually a decent chance to stay a defender in 2017 after playing a lot of the second half down there. 9 from his 18 games were in defence

RaisyDaisy

Gibbo has signed on for next year, and on radio today JB said that Waite will be playing on

This will probably only appeal to teams in the premiership window, but if you think these guys might help you out then shoot me an offer

What do we want in return? A player from the same position who is younger but averages less, but it has to be someone who is best 22 and is a decent SC prospect. Don't bother offering up spuds who will never become anything SC relevant. We can add more on top if need be

I know it might be asking a bit considering their age, but we're happy to play them out and get their good scoring as opposed to giving them away for nothing

kilbluff1985

any interest in a McCarthy + Pick 11 package? after a mid might consider a higher pick too

RaisyDaisy

Just doing a little spring cleaning and the following players can be taken for a pick

Cameron Shenton
Teia Miles (I know HP loves him :P)
Jack Redpath
Jonathan Griffin (Ruck, so decent pick required)
Adam Marcon

Waite and Gibson can also be potentially traded as per above post

And these guys can possibly be traded too, but we rate them as handy depth so would need something good in return or can package a few of them up

Mitch W Brown (Ess)
Mitch White
Ben Sinclair
Reece Conca
Alex Sexton
Matt Rosa
James Harmes
Jesse White
Jack Fitzpatrick

RaisyDaisy

Oh, and of course our current rookie listed players are available too

Dan Houston
Kurt Heatherley
Harrison Marsh
Todd Elton
Jackson Paine

GoLions

So I reckon about half the coaches here have asked about Hanley or Dunstan at one stage or another.

Might be getting a package deal done within the next 2 days or so, so if you're still interested, chuck us a PM. Can be a defender, forward, or mid (however preference would be fwd).

meow meow

RaisyDaisy

Only 26 trades submitted so far

Wowzers  :o

Purple 77

3 votes left to go... I will officially confirm each trade once the remaining teams vote (Cape Town, London & Tokyo... I named you just in case I missed you)

But the following trades have received 0 votes, and will hence auto-pass:

Trade 17
Dublin trade: Pick 49
Cairo trade: Ed Vickers-Willis

Trade 18
Berlin trade: William Hams
Cairo trade: Tom Cole

Trade 19
Mexico City trade: Rookie Draft Pick 15
Christchurch trade: Ivan Soldo

Trade 20
Dublin trade: Lewis Jetta
Rio de Janeiro trade: Josh Bruce

Trade 22
Cairo trade: Pick 39
Christchurch trade: Jeff Garlett

Trade 23
Berlin trade: Josh Cowan
Moscow trade: Hayden Ballantyne

The only trade left is

Trade 21
New Delhi trade: Brayden Fiorini
Christchurch trade: Hamish Hartlett

This has got 7 votes, and I don't disagree with it enough for me to turn a REJECT decision into a PASS. Once the remaining coaches vote, I'll forward the reasons to Cape Town & New Delhi, but for now, I'll say each vote pointed towards Christchurch not getting enough back for Hartlett.