WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

RaisyDaisy

Over the past month or so we've had quite a lot of interest in Mitch Duncan and Stephen Hill

We are open to trading one of them if it gets us a starting defender or forward

So if you want a 25/26 year old mid entering their prime averaging 90+ with potential to push 100ish then get your offers in :)

Purple 77

Colin Garland, contracted for the next two years... alas, is rumoured that Melbourne might trade him.

Bidding starts at a 5th round draft pick, and I'll trade him to the highest bidder by tomorrow night

All of a sudden, this "cap" is becoming a concern for me :P

Could be handy for teams needing to get above the minimum cap, or build distance from it

meow meow

Jake Stringer officially on the trade table.

All negotiations for him are to be done in this thread though. Anyone interested?

fanTCfool

What's the reason behind only wanting to complete trade talks on a public thread? Surely that would just scare potential buyers away?

Purple 77

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 10, 2016, 03:34:14 PM
What's the reason behind only wanting to complete trade talks on a public thread? Surely that would just scare potential buyers away?

Would scare the low-ballers away  ;)

meow meow

Saves me from having to get back to coaches and tell them that I'm going to accept another trade. Basically because I am lazy.

meow meow

PSD #28 + Rookie #62 + Dillon Viojo-Rainbow pretty much free to anyone who wants them.

upthemaidens

M.Goodyear, T.Mohr, J.Tippett, J.Lamb, B.Gowers  #50,#68,#86

We are over stocked and if they don't get sold, some will have to be de-listed to make room.  So come in and grab yourself a bargain.

Selling either separately or in a package.   Pick upgrades preferred at this stage.

Paul Ahern is also on the table.   Yes he has re-injured himself, but is still young and has plenty of time to get back.
   Obviously a talented kid. #7 AFL draft 2014.   Picked at #9 in WXV.  We basically paid #13 for him last year.
After the latest set back his price has clearly fallen.  I feel his true value is around #20-25 now.  Will consider any offers inside the top 40 though.

Levi434

Scott Thompson + Pick 19 for a slightly younger mid.

Get your offers in!

Purple 77

Who stickied this thread?!

It's the only separation I can get from the trade confirmation thread :P

Whoever it is... consider this a facebook poke war >:D

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 10, 2016, 08:45:36 PM
Who stickied this thread?!

It's the only separation I can get from the trade confirmation thread :P

Whoever it is... consider this a facebook poke war >:D
I'll be honest.

I considered it.

But it wasn't me.

RaisyDaisy

Stephen Hill could be on the move very soon, which would also mean Duncan comes off the table

If you want either, and have a starting defender or forward to offer - get in quick!

DazBurg

Westy almost out the door

but i feel to compete with M2 talking up players i will step in :P

fun fact
buddy vs westy

westy only 4 months onler
and if you take their averages for the last 4 years and add them together it equals

Buddy total = 372
Westy = 369.6

total games

Buddy = 77
Westy = 87

westy has played all 22 last 3 years

anyways probably makes no difference to most anyhow
just thoguht i'd point it out before everyone misses their chances

meow meow

Westhoff better than Buddy. Noted. I'll keep that in mind when assessing the fairness of the trade.

Topping up Dublin's forward line with a guy more valuable than Lance is going to have to cost heaps. More than I'd be willing to pay for sure.