iZander

Ed Curnow on the table for a forward :P

DazBurg

Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2016, 11:48:51 PM
Updated Christchurch team list

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99378.0.html
what happened that list shrunk quite a bit over the last couple of days

My Chumps

Hey everyone, sorry about my absence over the last two weeks, it's been an unfortunately hectic period for me irl. But I'm back and churning through those PM's now :)

Cheers for the patience!

My Chumps

Also can't believe I missed two of the biggest upsets in Worlds history last weekend :o

elephants

So Purps has just chucked up the WXV Official Confirmation Thread...

fanTCfool

Confabulation and Confirmation is going to get confusing when checking out 'New Replies'

Purple 77

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 28, 2016, 03:51:34 PM
Confabulation and Confirmation is going to get confusing when checking out 'New Replies'

Lol, I was about to say the same thing. I'll see what I can do

RaisyDaisy

Jack Fitzpatrick doing alright!

Get your offers in!

Ringo

So with now having a $ cap we will have to wait till we find out values before trading as no doubt there are some discrepancies from point based to $ cap.

Purple 77

Quote from: Ringo on August 28, 2016, 05:50:16 PM
So with now having a $ cap we will have to wait till we find out values before trading as no doubt there are some discrepancies from point based to $ cap.

Actually, that is a good point.

Yeah I'm gonna have to extend the trade period opening until I publicise all salaries (which oz is gonna work out for me). It might still be at midnight tonight though! So at worst, tomorrow midday I'd imagine.

Ringo

and some already negotiated trades may not now be as clear cut.

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on August 28, 2016, 05:56:58 PM
and some already negotiated trades may not now be as clear cut.

You can't have trades formally finalised yet. That's why rules are voted on before trade period starts.

No one has any obligation to honour any negotiations so far.

RaisyDaisy

I'd be surprised if people really care about the cap when it comes to negotiating trades now

Plenty of time to get below/above

Purple 77

Trade period is open!

Proceed to go nuts!  :D

Holz

ok so im sad to do this and i think he could come back

but Jarryd Roughead is on the trade table because of cap reasons.

Heath Grundy is too and despite being a starter needs to go with the cap. very good D4 and playing at a high afl level so should keep going.

Lewis Jetta also up for trade, starting to come good towards the end of the season, could have a big preseaon and be back, also always a chance of getting dpp.

please PM me if any interest. Not everyone will go but some will.