WXV Official Trade Confabulation

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

meow meow

Matty Boyd agreed to be traded.

Nathan Wilson attracting a bit of attention as desired.

Hartlett attracting attention from people who think I'll trade him at his 2016 average, not going to happen sorry.

Daniel McKenzie had a couple of enquiries.

Alex Neal-Bullen the same as DMac.

Gibbs been offered a couple of times - no bites.

Stringer been offered a couple of times - no bites.

Picks 9, 28, 46, 64 and 82 offered for one player who averages less than 70 - no bite.

Torpedo10

Quote from: meow meow on August 01, 2016, 10:34:49 PM
Matty Boyd agreed to be traded.

Nathan Wilson attracting a bit of attention as desired.

Hartlett attracting attention from people who think I'll trade him at his 2016 average, not going to happen sorry.

Daniel McKenzie had a couple of enquiries.

Alex Neal-Bullen the same as DMac.

Gibbs been offered a couple of times - no bites.

Stringer been offered a couple of times - no bites.

Picks 9, 28, 46, 64 and 82 offered for one player who averages less than 70 - no bite.

Meow trying to rip people off on trades - plenty of bites

;)

JBs-Hawks

Not Available

P Dangerfield, N Haynes, T Lynch, K Lovell, T Greene, J Kelly

Dont want to trade but could

T Langdon, T Duryea, C Salem, C Marchbank, D Swallow, L Whitfield, J Newnes, D Myers, C Oliver, L Weller, C Mccarthy, B Matera, T Boyd, C Daniel, J Thomas

More likely to be traded

C Sutcliffe (Freo), J Trengove (Port), T Doedee (Adel), J Frost (Coll), J Clarke (Bris), J Ashby (Ess), L Russell (GC)
L Shiels (Haw), L Whitfield (GWS) D Mackay (Adel), N Freeman (StK) M White (Port), P McKenna (GWS), J Snadden (WC)
B McEvoy (Haw), J Ceglar (Haw) B McGlynn (Syd), T Varcoe (Coll), B Boekhorst (Carl), E Templeton (StK) B Macaffer (Coll), J Castagna (Rich), C Glass (Haw), S Reid (GWS), K Brand (Haw)

RaisyDaisy

My reasoning for saying I wouldn't do that trade was because our midfield is not deep enough to give up 2 for 1, and to be honest I just threw that out there off the cuff without evening thinking about it properly

That being said, of course Fyfe, Lewis and whatever scores more than Lewis, Duncan, Hill but the one thing you forget is Lewis is a lot older, so in 2 years time or whatever we could be Fyfe at M1 followed by rookies lol

Duncan and Hill I just through out because they met Purps criteria of age and status

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 01, 2016, 11:18:03 PM
My reasoning for saying I wouldn't do that trade was because our midfield is not deep enough to give up 2 for 1, and to be honest I just threw that out there off the cuff without evening thinking about it properly

That being said, of course Fyfe, Lewis and whatever scores more than Lewis, Duncan, Hill but the one thing you forget is Lewis is a lot older, so in 2 years time or whatever we could be Fyfe at M1 followed by rookies lol

Duncan and Hill I just through out because they met Purps criteria of age and status

Lewis was the player on both sides the equation, if anything that means you lose your captain choice? Feels like your adding to my point? :P

Yeah no doubt you need to have some kind of depth first but a 45 averaging mid cant be too hard to find ;)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: iZander on August 01, 2016, 11:21:14 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 01, 2016, 11:18:03 PM

Lewis was the player on both sides the equation, if anything that means you lose your captain choice? Feels like your adding to my point? :P

Yeah no doubt you need to have some kind of depth first but a 45 averaging mid cant be too hard to find ;)

I dunno Cairo seem to like playing OOP :P

RaisyDaisy

Not really, because we have other players for captain options - Lewis isn't the clear choice by any stretch, which is why we CC most weeks because we don't have a clear number 1

We're not Buenos Aires who rely on 1 captain :P

45 avg mid is fine in your example, but doesn't help in a couple of years when Lewis is not around

Anyway, let's just see if Purps is somewhat interested in discussing it and see what happens  :P

RaisyDaisy

We're on the lookout for an elite mid, and starting prem forward

Let me know if you have someone you could possibly trade us

Ideally we would be looking to offer a prem defender (plus more depending on who you offer)

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 01, 2016, 11:24:52 PM

Not really, because we have other players for captain options - Lewis isn't the clear choice by any stretch, which is why we CC most weeks because we don't have a clear number 1

We're not Buenos Aires who rely on 1 captain :P

45 avg mid is fine in your example, but doesn't help in a couple of years when Lewis is not around

Anyway, let's just see if Purps is somewhat interested in discussing it and see what happens  :P

haha fair enough, ill start with adding that Fyfe would be the youngest player in the trade too :P

What? Rely on pendles? dont be silly ;)

Ok, so 3 + years down the track youve been running with a 45 avarging mid but lewis has reired.....flower...BUT, you are a great coach and you have budded some amazing talent so you have two 72.5 averaging mids to replace lewis and the 45 averager. Still even.

haha, dont try and justify this please :P

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 01, 2016, 11:37:42 PM
We're on the lookout for an elite mid, and starting prem forward

Let me know if you have someone you could possibly trade us

Ideally we would be looking to offer a prem defender (plus more depending on who you offer)
Good thing NDT have roughly 1000 mids

Toga

After mids and defenders, could trade pretty much any of our forwards except for Zorko and our first pick which looks like being 10. HMU

Hellopplz

Boomz is having trouble accessing the forum while he's travelling. To those PMing him about trades he'll get back to you soon when he's able to access the forum again!

Purple 77

Argh, so many PMs... will get to you eventually! Have a heavy uni day atm.

But just quickly, Hill + Duncan is not even close to what I'm looking for :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 02, 2016, 01:48:09 PM
Argh, so many PMs... will get to you eventually! Have a heavy uni day atm.

But just quickly, Hill + Duncan is not even close to what I'm looking for :P

Not even close? Bahumbug!