WXV Round 15: London to determine Beijing's Fate

Started by Purple 77, July 12, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Nige

I heard ele's on a holiday, so Rico's probably just lonely.

RaisyDaisy

Bwahahaha "Dildo's gonna cop it" followed by the responses - haha!

Don't forget the lube Ric!

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on July 12, 2016, 10:28:37 PM
Any excuse really, but yeh let's go with that

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on July 13, 2016, 12:12:39 AM
Quote from: Nige on July 12, 2016, 10:28:37 PM
Any excuse really, but yeh let's go with that
Heh, at least you're honest.

Toga

BEIJING THUNDER:
D: S.Mayes, H.Taylor, D.Howe, L.Brown
M: L.Neale (CC), C.Ward (CC), O.Wines, B.Ellis
R: B.Grundy
F: D.Zorko, J.Jenkins, C.Petracca, B.Kennedy
IC: M.Jones, K.Lambert

Emg: J.Aish (d/m), J.Hunt (f), T.Clurey (d)

My Chumps

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 12, 2016, 09:09:05 PM
Quote from: meow meow on July 12, 2016, 09:03:37 PM
The WXV rising star has to be down to Caleb Daniel and Connor Blakely. Connor took 3 games to find his feet at AFL level and in the 7 matches since he's averaging 87. Daniel's 77 as a forward (for now) is pretty handy. Other have shown glimpses but none have been as consistently good as these two.

Just had a look at TAB and Daniels is the favourite, and Mills is now 2nd favourite crunched into $3.50!

Blakely right up there for WXV
Mills should win it in real life IMO, but hard to make a case for him in Worlds due to his midfield statues unless he has a super end to the season. He is averaging 83 over the past 6 though, so not far off Blakely and has certainly played more games!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: My Chumps on July 13, 2016, 02:41:26 PM
The WXV rising star has to be down to Caleb Daniel and Connor Blakely. Connor took 3 games to find his feet at AFL level and in the 7 matches since he's averaging 87. Daniel's 77 as a forward (for now) is pretty handy. Other have shown glimpses but none have been as consistently good as these two.

Just had a look at TAB and Daniels is the favourite, and Mills is now 2nd favourite crunched into $3.50!

Mills should win it in real life IMO, but hard to make a case for him in Worlds due to his midfield statues unless he has a super end to the season. He is averaging 83 over the past 6 though, so not far off Blakely and has certainly played more games!

Yeah I agree - I think Mills should win it too in real life

Guys like Weits and Petracca have had way too many quiet games and shouldn't win the award off 2-3 good games. Mills might not light it up, but he is really consistent especially for a first year player and gets my vote, but Daniels is right behind him

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 13, 2016, 04:51:53 PM

Guys like Weits and Petracca have had way too many quiet games and shouldn't win the award off 2-3 good games. Mills might not light it up, but he is really consistent especially for a first year player and gets my vote, but Daniels is right behind him
IT IS SIR DANIEL OF CALEB, NOT SIR DANIELS. ARGHHHHHHHHH.

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions on July 13, 2016, 04:54:37 PM

"Jack Stevens"

Purple 77

Quote from: My Chumps on July 13, 2016, 05:03:01 PM

"Jack Stevens"

"Jack Trengrove"

Torpedo10

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 13, 2016, 05:28:16 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on July 13, 2016, 05:03:01 PM

"Jack Stevens"

"Jack Trengrove"
"Brett Delidio"

Holz

not impressed by him, almost 1.5 years old then Weits and done less on the football field. Shame about the shoulder or Weits would have this in the bag.

bascially locking in an AA  and Captaincy  for Weits

meow meow

Not eligible for the rising star but...

Lever > Weitering

Boomz

Def: Johannisen, Henderson, Tipungwuti-McDonald, Grimes
Mid: Parker (C) Miles, Thomas (VC), Atkins
R: Smith
Fwd: Blair, Cripps, Lloyd, Lycett
IC: Young, Gleeson
E: Cameron, Ibbotson, Dempsey