Def: Jackson Trengove, Nick Haynes, Tom Langdon, Travis Varcoe

Mid: Patrick Dangerfield (PC), Liam Shiels (VC), Lachie Whitfield, Josh Kelly

Ruck: Jonathon Ceglar

Fwd: Tom Lynch, Toby Greene, Brandon Matera, Caleb Daniel

Int: Jack Newnes, David Mackay

Emg: Ben McEvoy, Taylor Duryea, Lachie Weller

Does Big Boy come in for Shiels?

meow meow

Hartlett should get hit in the head more often. Scored 54 in the first half but when the effects wore off he showed down to finish on 81. He'll make a handy D4 next year though.

Hellopplz

Did he get subbed out?

If you have interchange with mids (which you do), they'll cover him so you get big boy at full points on the bench instead of oop if shiels is subbed out.

Levi434

Quote from: Levi434 on July 07, 2016, 07:41:53 PM
Rio de Janeiro Jaguars:

D:
M:
R:
F:
I:

E: T. Boak

Lets go Boaky! Hoping he can back up last weeks meaningless performance with another great score.

Rio de Janeiro Jaguars:

D: K. Kolodjashnij, E. Yeo, R. Tarrant
M: G. Ablett, S. Thompson, P. Cripps, B. Vince
R: S. Jacobs
F: M. Robinson, A. Hall, M. Wright, M. Wood, J. Bruce
I: D. Pearce, R. Murphy

E: T. Boak, A. Mackie, B. Maynard

Not sure if we are still allowed to say we are attacking Purple? If not, Maynard to backs and Bruce down to emergencies.

My Chumps

Power has been out at my place for the last 2 days due to the floods! Good thing I don't have any Port or Hawthorn players that were in consideration.

D: B Smith - S Savage - L Plowman - J Geary
M: J Kennedy (C) - D Prestia - L Hunter (VC) - D Tyson
R: M Blicavs
F: T Hawkins - C Bird - D Kent - P Wright
I: C Mills - B Acres

E: N Graham, T Miller, L Webb

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on July 06, 2016, 11:22:54 PM
New Delhi Tigers

Resting: Mitch Wallis

DEF Daniel Rich, Phil Davis, Jeremy Howe, Tom Bugg
MID Steele Sidebottom (VC) Stephen Coniglio (C), Kieren Jack, Tom Scully
UTI BTB Crouch, Seb Ross
RUCK Stefan Martin
FWD Jack Darling, Jack Martin, Jeremy Cameron, Tom Curren

EMER: Jake Lloyd, Nathan Krakouer 78, Jarman Impey 75
kinda a tough call but we'll take Krak's and Impey's score from tonight.

Do restings have to be posted before the game tonight?

Hellopplz

Yep, if you wanted to rest, had to do it prior to the first lockout. So missed it Rico :(.

387 from our 4. I expected more from Wingard and Westy, but still a solid start considering Holz's Birchall and Gunston combined for 162.

Boomz

Def: Johannisen, Dempsey, Tipungwuti-McDonald, Grimes
Mid: Parker (C) Miles, Thomas (VC), Atkins
R: Smith
Fwd: Blair, Cripps, Lloyd, Cameron
IC: Lycett, Gleeson
E: Ibbotson, Kennedy, Redden

Sorry late posting... Still all good without port & hawks right?

Jroo

Mexico City Suns
D: Heath Shaw, Kade Simpson, Jimmy Bartel, James Gwilt
M: Tom Rockliff (C), Trent Cotchin (VC), Brad Ebert, Brendon Goddard (R)
R: Shaun Hampson
F: Brett Deledio, Brent Harvey, Eddie Betts, Nick Riewoldt
U: Adam Cooney, Harley Bennell

EMG: Matthew Broadbent, James Sicily, Ryan Davis

ossie85

The Leadership group basically eliminated the captaincy loophole.... do people think the emergency loophole should be gone also? If so, how?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ossie85 on July 08, 2016, 10:32:02 AM

The Leadership group basically eliminated the captaincy loophole.... do people think the emergency loophole should be gone also? If so, how?

I don't see the point in having partial lockouts if we can't use it for captain loophole, and only for emergency loopholes

We either have the ability to loophole both (which means we dump the leadership group) or none at all, and being an SC based game I think we should be able to do both so dumping the leadership group would get my vote

That being said, we don't have rolling lockout like SC, so maybe that's worth discussing too although it could make admin a little more messy with more loopholes to stay on top of every week

I'm not a big fan of having emergency loophole in WXV - I reckon you name your 15 and that's it, but I would like the ability to loop captains

Holz

you shouldn't be the answer is simple. You cant play someone who isnt named in the 22 or one of the 3 emergencies. If you do the player who replaces them scores half.

ossie85

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 08, 2016, 10:38:47 AM

I don't see the point in having partial lockouts if we can't use it for captain loophole, and only for emergency loopholes

We either have the ability to loophole both (which means we dump the leadership group) or none at all, and being an SC based game I think we should be able to do both so dumping the leadership group would get my vote

That being said, we don't have rolling lockout like SC, so maybe that's worth discussing too although it could make admin a little more messy with more loopholes to stay on top of every week

I'm not a big fan of having emergency loophole in WXV - I reckon you name your 15 and that's it, but I would like the ability to loop captains

Partial lockouts aren't so teams can exploit loopholes, partial lockouts are so teams aren't disadvantaged by not knowing the final AFL teams yet

Ricochet

Don't really mind either way about loopholing but gotta keep the Leadership Groups imo. Love the real life link

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ossie85 on July 08, 2016, 11:22:08 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 08, 2016, 10:38:47 AM

Partial lockouts aren't so teams can exploit loopholes, partial lockouts are so teams aren't disadvantaged by not knowing the final AFL teams yet

OK then, so if that's the case then just remove the option of any loopholes at all. When we have partial lockouts some teams get an advantage of being able to loophole while some don't, so just remove the option to make it fair for all. In doing this, the Leadership group remains too