revised SC team

Started by big_banana, March 23, 2010, 09:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_banana

Backs: goodwin, enright, hargrave, hodge, hooker, hunt, maguire (reid, silvagni)
Mids: pendels, gibbs, deledio, ball, cotchin, trengove (martin, bastinac or barlow)
Rucks: mcintosh, tippett (warnock, grimley)
Fwds: reiwoldt, ROK, franklin, murphy, ballantyne, rockliff (hitchcock, podsiadly)
81k left in the bank
please be completely honest with feedback  ;D

dustintheman

downgrade hargrave to h.shaw, hargrave wont get as much ball deep coz their midfield is good. downgrade cotchin to another rookie to make more money and pick barlow over bastinac. with the money upgrade murphy to another premium.

big_banana

only problem is which rookie will be effective enough to replace cotchin with as i think he will break out this year

dustintheman

start martin on the ground coz he will be amazing and play every game baring injury, and start barlow he is a mature age rookie from the vfl and has dominated in pre season like martin. U could even upgrade trengrove to connors from richmond coz he will play a lot accross half back and uses it well or u could downgrade trengrove to mitch banner who has been good too or brodie moles

big_banana

thanks for the input brother, now i just need to think of which premium to use to replace murphy with :)

Prospector_1

Quote from: big_banana on March 23, 2010, 10:49:40 AM
cotchin ... will break out this year

Fantastic! I'm gettin' him in straight away.

Just before I do that, is he over his achilles problems? Actually, what has he done that makes you so sure he's breakin' out? Coz if I get him in, and he doesn't go berserk, then - watch out, coz I know where you live!

drongo

nothing wrong with Pendles, Gibbs and Delidio, but all together looks mediocre, who's your captian ?....  .... don't answer that its a rhetorical question.