Round 1 North Melbourne v Adelaide - Saturday 26th March 7:25 - Etihad

Started by LF, March 20, 2016, 10:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Not sure on this one go with North because of the home ground factor should be a decent match to watch.

Grazz

elephants

North often start pretty slowly, but I think you've got to back them here. They've got a list full of stars and its unknown entirely how the Adelaide midfield will hold up without Dangerfield.

Of course, if Mitch Grigg gets a game, then Adelaide are a much better chance of victory ;)

Ringo

Think HGA may just swing it Norths way but not a lot of confidence.

frenzy

Norf haven't won a round1 match under B Scott, this is his seventh attempt. The Crows gave them a fair old touch up round 1 last year. Somethings gotta give.

Hagebear

Crows for me. Will be close though. Just think the Crows have more goals in them then North. Brad Crouch B.O.G!

AaronKirk

Will North or Norf turn up?

North in a close game but I reckon it will be close. Adelaide generally play well at Etihad.

TomK

We seem to be playing more of a uncontested game style from watching the NAB with our contested ball a lot weaker from previous seasons which we're trying to fix according to interviews. We've definitely improved our outside game which will be useful at Etihad, also haven't lost to North since 2012 I think which might help I dunno. It will be close but Crows by 8 ;D

Bill Manspeaker

no idea. go with the first instinct and pick North. don't let me down Roos!

quinny88

You never know what you will get with north. They could win by 5 goals or get pumped by 10 goals, nothing would surprise me

LF

JBs-Hawks

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 26, 2016, 07:02:01 PM
To Captain Goldy or Danger?

Goldy's last 3 vs Sauce have been around 100, so history would suggest Danger, but now with that said Goldy will prob smash it lol

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 26, 2016, 07:29:52 PM

Goldy's last 3 vs Sauce have been around 100, so history would suggest Danger, but now with that said Goldy will prob smash it lol

Yea i had a feeling Goldy doesnt smash Sauce, and I have a feeling Danger smashes the hawks without researching.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 26, 2016, 07:32:17 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 26, 2016, 07:29:52 PM

Yea i had a feeling Goldy doesnt smash Sauce, and I have a feeling Danger smashes the hawks without researching.

Yep, Danger goes huge vs Hawks and Goldy doesn't smash Sauce

Hopefully that remains, because I'll prob give the C to Danger