Round 1 Gold Coast v Essendon - Saturday 26th March 3:35 - Metricon

Started by LF, March 20, 2016, 10:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Will we see the man himself play? He has stated he will be but until those team sheets are finalised we won't know for sure.
Will he be back to the Gazza we know killing those that don't have him in their fantasy team? Will there be a repeat of last year where many coaches found themselves burning an early trade.
Gold Coast at home should be too strong for the Bombers.

AaronKirk

Gaz is fine. He will play and probably be BOG. Suns obviously IMO will win comfortably.

I will be going to the game to cheer on our boys and I hope all our supporters here get to some of the games for the boys this season to show your support.

Will be a tough year but a good year for our very talented youngsters to get some senior game time.

elephants

If GC lose this one then there will be blood. Simply can only be one result at Metricon surely.

Ringo

Gold Coast will be looking to get on the board early - There 0 - 4 start last year cruelled their season early.

Gold Coast by plenty

quinny88

Essendon will have a crack but if GC are serious they should win this pretty comfortably

Ricochet

Final Teams are in

KK is a late out with illness
Ah Chee comes in

TomK

AaronKirk

Well im not going to the game now. Its very hot here and a storm could hit later. Ablett C.

Mat0369

Cannon is going to ton up today, Harwood will get dropped next week and I'll cry

Bill Manspeaker

nrich102

Mat0369

nrich102

Calling it now, Nicholls gonna get suspended for a hit on Crowley.

Mat0369

timmyparso