Final Team, please rate!

Started by stonedog, March 23, 2010, 05:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stonedog

B: Enright, Hodge, Mackie, Gram, Hooker, Kennely, Waters (Maguire, Nason)
M: Goddard (VC), Selwood (C), Mitchell, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Scully, Trengove)
F: Hille, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Higgins, Tippet, Gray, Hall, Medhurst (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

$0 left!

I have gone for Scully, Trengove on the bench as at least 1 should be playing each week, good cash cows.  Plenty of ruck options with warnock backup and Tippet able to swap with lobbe and go into the ruck if required, will upgrade rucks mid season...

Could change Mackie for MacDonald??

Please rate, thanks!

Big Lance

140k you got sitting on the m bench, there are better options than the number 1 and 2 pick for ur bench then you could get a decent ruck.

browny_wce

trengove and scully are way too expensive to be minding the pine
and id pick one of them, coz i think once morton and sylvia are repaired one of them will get the boot and i recon trengove looks better-tough little south australian, been playing well in SANFL last year
also goddard shudnt be in the midfield

stonedog

Well I did have

B: Enright, Hodge, Kelly, Gram, Hooker, Kennely, Waters (Maguire, Nason)
M: Bartel (VC), Selwood (C), Mitchell, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Banner, Bastinac)
F: Clark, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Higgins, Tippet, Gray, Hall, Medhurst (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

I figure having scully and trengove gives more depth as Banner and Bastinac or any other cheap mid may not play all the time... and it was either Goddard or Bartel in the middle, with goddard in the middle i can swap with gram or hodge into the backs...

Big Lance

That team looks better than the one in ur OP.

stonedog

Ok I couldn't leave Gary out so here goes last team hopefully...

B: Enright, H. Shaw, Hodge, Gram, Hooker, Malceski, Waters (Maguire, D. Grimes (will see who gets picked for rd 1)
M: Ablett (C), Selwood (VC), Mitchell, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Banner, Bastinac)
R: Clark, Tippet (Warnock, McNamara)
F: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Higgins, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

How's that Team?

(I know gumbleton is injury proned but I don't know who else is good at that price, least he will play if he's not injured)