New to SC Could i get some feedback on my team please? :)

Started by thornz23, March 22, 2010, 06:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

DEFENDERS:
Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Gram, Waite, Malceski, Hunt  (Maguire, Nason)

MIDFIELDERS:
Mitchell, Gibbs, Boyd, Vince, Mitchel, Barlow  (Jetta, Banner)

RUCKS:
Sandi, Nick Nat  (Warnock, Trengove)

FORWARDS:
Riewoldt, O'keefe, Higgins, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff  (Gumbleton, HItchcock)

Any and all feedback is appreciated :) thanks guys (andperhaps misspies :P)

thornz23

Big Lance

Wait on Waite he might go down more yet as he finds his feet. I see you have rockliff starting but if you can rotate between ur 3 rookies down forward that wont be a problem. Who is Mitchel?

thornz23

haha woops mitchel was meant to b martin XD and yeh i might trade waite out until i see how he's going thanks :)

Master Q

thornz23

Well since i first picked my team but i only picked it probably 4 days ago haha. And do u think theres anywhere i can improve or leave it as is master Q?

Pravis

Nice team there are a few changes you need to look at doing. This will help you out with cash and more stability in the rucks as well.

So i would look at a tip[p[et in the forward line and lobbe in the rucks, just so you have a decent scoring ruck that can back up NicNat and Sandi.

I would also look at Vince, there are better players around the same price you could have. I think Vince is a bit of a nuff pick this year.

thornz23

ok so ive gone vince out for power, and then iv gone franklin and hall out for bate and tippet. And i did lobbe in for trengove. Hows that looking?

thornz23

So my team now is

DEFENDERS:

MIDFIELDERS:
Mitchell, Gibbs, Boyd, Power, Mitchel, Barlow  (Jetta, Banner)

RUCKS:
Sandi, Nick Nat  (Warnock, Lobbe)

FORWARDS:
Riewoldt, O'keefe, Higgins, Bate, Tippet, Dangerfield, Rockliff  (Gumbleton, HItchcock)

Pravis

im not going to tell you any more but i like the fact that you have gone for unique picks in Power and Bate. I dont know how they will score but they have the possibility to make your side stand out. It also has the opportunity to go the other way as well.

MissPies

Quote from: thornz23 on March 22, 2010, 06:01:11 PM
DEFENDERS:

MIDFIELDERS:
Mitchell, Gibbs, Boyd, Vince, Mitchel, Barlow  (Jetta, Banner)

RUCKS:
Sandi, Nick Nat  (Warnock, Trengove)

FORWARDS:
Riewoldt, O'keefe, Higgins, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff  (Gumbleton, HItchcock)

Any and all feedback is appreciated :) thanks guys (andperhaps misspies :P )

I am new to SC aslo sorry hun. I have read the rules/scores in and out but I am no expert on picks for SC sorry

Pravis

Master Q

ossie85

What's this MissPie bashing about? Her posts are good generally!

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on March 27, 2010, 09:03:15 AM
Her posts are good generally!
You mean "Her posts used to be goof, generally!"? ;D ??? ::)