1st Time SC player

Started by Aygeen, March 22, 2010, 03:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aygeen

My first crack at a team... go easy on me.

B: Goddard, Enright, Duffield, Stevens, Kennelly, Hunt & Waters
(Em) Maguire, Nason

M: Bartel, Mitchell, Watson, Stanton, Robinson, Trengove
(Em) Martin, Barlow

R: Clark, NicNat
(Em) Warnock, Prato

F: Reiwoldt, Okeefe, Hall, Osborne, Dangermouse, Rooke, Zeibel
(Em) Rockliff, Podsiadly

$60k to tinker with, so will upgrade somebody in the forward line before Round 1 gets underway and will rotate the 3 rookies in the midfield depending on who gets named.

Big Lance

You got a few guys in there that arent the best choices for SC. I'd say take a look at stevens, rooke and maybe osborne. Theres better options than those. Getting rid of those 3 will free up about 1.02 mil so u could get  a decent 4th back good cheap option is gram.

Down forward there are a number of better possibilities like tippet, ballantyne, warren with more upside than rooke, osborne

Another way to free up some cash would be to downgrade robinson to a rookie to fix up ur backs and forwards a bit more.

Just a couple of ideas but remember its your team.

Aygeen

Quote from: Big Lance on March 22, 2010, 04:31:30 PM
You got a few guys in there that arent the best choices for SC. I'd say take a look at stevens, rooke and maybe osborne. Theres better options than those. Getting rid of those 3 will free up about 1.02 mil so u could get  a decent 4th back good cheap option is gram.

Down forward there are a number of better possibilities like tippet, ballantyne, warren with more upside than rooke, osborne

Another way to free up some cash would be to downgrade robinson to a rookie to fix up ur backs and forwards a bit more.

Just a couple of ideas but remember its your team.

Thanks for the feedback. As I said, I'll be upgrading one of the forwards with my spare cash before round 1 kicks off. If I downgrade Robinson to a rookie, I'll have 4 of them running around there.

Must admit that I've got a soft spot for Rooke - a lot of his possies are hard-ball gets and he tackles like a machine.