Need thoughts

Started by Jenko, March 22, 2010, 12:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenko

Backs- drummond, enright, hodge, kennely, krakouer, ladson, gilbee bench maguire, silvagni
mids- selwood, judd, vince, ball, mcveigh, martin bench is trengrove and m barlow
rucks- seaby and hille bench warnock and lobbe
forwards-  riewoldt, brown, tippet, hall, ziebell, medhurst, rohan and bench watts and gumbleton

got 113000 in the bank

Jenko

should i replace ladson with raines, malceski or everitt

salce

jenko mate how are ya. your ruck is too weak, change ladson to hunt, put dangerfield in the forward line somewhere as he will be a star this year.

Jenko

salce mate im good. iv had a look hille will go well impressed with his pre season an seaby is a cheap reliable ruck as he will be sydney num 1 ruckman, it was between danger and ziebel i chose ziebel i see more promise

salce

yeah i can see what you mean with seaby...just dont think he will get you the scores you want.

watts ive heard is out for a bit, maybe hitchcock or rockliff might be better as they will play rd1.
mcveigh as you probably already know is out rd1, but you have good cover for him on the bench.
check out my team, see what you think mate:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,10541.0.html

Jenko

updated team i thinks its pretty spot on
backs- drummond, hodge, enright, hooker, gram, kennely, malceski
mids- judd, selwood, nath jones, ball, vince, martin
rucks, hille, nic nat
forwards- riewoldt, brown, higgins, hall, ziebel, medhurst and yarran and rockliff on the bench