Main Menu

2016 Best 22

Started by Rusty00, February 06, 2016, 12:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Hey Freo fans just wondering what you thought was Freo's best 22 for the upcoming season, injuries aside of course.

In particular I was wondering what your thoughts were on the big man situation around Sandilands. Taberner seems best 22 as a forward, is he suitable ruck support? Or does one of Griffin or Clarke need to play and if so who is in front? Griffin was preferred the back end of last season, do you think that will remain the case?

valkorum

Spurr Dawson Johnson
Ibbotson A Pearce Sutcliffe
Hill Neale Bennell
Mayne Taberner/Apeness D Pearce
Walters Pavlich Ballantyne
Sandilands Fyfe Mundy
IC: Barlow Sherridan Clarke/Grifin Suban

Pushing for selection: Yarran, Weller, Langdon, DeBoer

Only 2 spots I have a difficult choice -
CHF in either Taberner or Apeness
2nd Ruck in either Clarke or Griin

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 06, 2016, 12:38:56 AM
Hey Freo fans just wondering what you thought was Freo's best 22 for the upcoming season, injuries aside of course.

In particular I was wondering what your thoughts were on the big man situation around Sandilands. Taberner seems best 22 as a forward, is he suitable ruck support? Or does one of Griffin or Clarke need to play and if so who is in front? Griffin was preferred the back end of last season, do you think that will remain the case?
Yeh one of Griff or Clarke has to play.

This year we'll see a lot of kids (Weller, Langdon, etc) come through imo. Pearce is in the rehab group atm so we could see Collins play early